Main Menu

WXV Idol 2019

Started by Purple 77, March 24, 2019, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Purple 77

I'd say they've been either the 2nd or 3rd best team so far, but a couple of their players went missing this week as New Delhi slumped to a score of 1215. Below, is real footage of Ricochet trying to find them, before elephants had to step in and de-escalate the situation...

PowerBug

Using a slight change in the probabilities [Favouring the last 5 weeks more than the previous 8], the probabilities of elimination for this upcoming week:

Elimination %
Seoul 31.90
Pacific 28.34
Rio 19.31
Beijing 18.65
Toronto 1.80

Purple 77

The up-and-down team of the comp (to paraphrase PB) hit a big low this week, with Rio de Janeiro (1167) succumbing to its lowest score of the year. Interestingly enough, Toronto were next in the gun this week!

I think Ralphy best describes the mood at Rio week-to-week

PowerBug

Purple 77

Whilst I'm out venting, I got eliminated with the highest-low score so far, all the way back in freaking Round 10...

Bah, humbug

PowerBug

The final 4....

Elimination %
Seoul 36.04%
Pacific 34.47%
Beijing 23.49%
Toronto 6.00%

Purple 77

They're not normally a praying team, but if you're up there, please save us Tom Mitchell, as Pacific (1281) exits the World Idol.

PowerBug

Three remain!

Elimination %
Seoul 44.54%
Beijing 38.49%
Toronto 16.97%

Purple 77

They might have been the favourites for the Idol & the premiership, but we say goodbye to Toronto (1479) with... the first decent elim score of the year. Despite form, you're out.

Purple 77

It was a tremendous H&A season, with many top-scoring weeks to show for it. But despite having HGA, and matched directly up to their opponents in Seoul, Beijing (1441) couldn't get the job done.

This would be them if the lightning came after the Thunder!

Purple 77

CONGRATULATIONS TO SEOUL for taking out the World Idol!

It was an incredible finish to year, where despite finishing 6th on the ladder, they averaged 154 in the last month to take out the Idol!

JBs-Hawks

Last time I won the idol, I made the GF  8)