Huggy's Henchmen 2019

Started by LaHug, March 04, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Made quite a few changes and happy for now. Any thoughts? Got $38k left in the bank...

Football Factory

Two of Drew, Balta, Burgess and Parker need to named each week or you are going have to find replacements, Parker should play most weeks though you would think.

Laird and Lloyd will be the top 2 backs most years, going to need a plan to get them in at some stage ? not sure what effect the new kick out rules will have on the top 6-10 backs though.

I don't know lol, risks need to be taken somewhere, don't let me stuff you up   ;D

LaHug

Quote from: Football Factory on March 15, 2019, 11:25:27 AM
Two of Drew, Balta, Burgess and Parker need to named each week or you are going have to find replacements, Parker should play most weeks though you would think.

Laird and Lloyd will be the top 2 backs most years, going to need a plan to get them in at some stage ? not sure what effect the new kick out rules will have on the top 6-10 backs though.

I don't know lol, risks need to be taken somewhere, don't let me stuff you up   ;D

Right now I'm trying to find $100k to go Burgess up to McCarthy but can't find it anywhere...

Football Factory

Quote from: LaHug on March 15, 2019, 11:49:21 AM
Quote from: Football Factory on March 15, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

Right now I'm trying to find $100k to go Burgess up to McCarthy but can't find it anywhere...

That's the problem, fix one area and kill another

Football Factory

Only reason i have the cash is because i have Taranto and Rocky

LaHug

I could go one of my top 4 mids down to Sheed and have more than enough cash. Or Grundy/Gawn down to Goldy. I just don't know if it's the right call...

Football Factory

Quote from: LaHug on March 15, 2019, 12:58:30 PM
I could go one of my top 4 mids down to Sheed and have more than enough cash. Or Grundy/Gawn down to Goldy. I just don't know if it's the right call...

Just stick with what you have then Huggy, trust your gut.

LaHug

Quote from: Football Factory on March 15, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I'm sure teams will make my decision for me anyway. And at least with two trades a week, I can screw around with the forwards in the early days if they only last a game or two.

Football Factory

Quote from: LaHug on March 15, 2019, 01:08:59 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on March 15, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I'm sure teams will make my decision for me anyway. And at least with two trades a week, I can screw around with the forwards in the early days if they only last a game or two.

Yeah there should be other rooks that come and go, should be right.