Huggy's Henchmen 2019

Started by LaHug, March 04, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

In typical Huggy fashion, I'm making my first teams post JLT1 and probably made some bad decisions based on a pre-season of zoning out and knee-jerking single games. Please help me right the ship.

Thunderbolts

Would love to help out Huggy but would need a microscope to even see who's in that list of yours below...  ;D

LaHug

Quote from: Thunderbolts on March 04, 2019, 09:34:54 PM
Would love to help out Huggy but would need a microscope to even see who's in that list of yours below...  ;D

Dammit. Tried my best on mobile. I'll do it on the computer tomorrow.

Thunderbolts

Quote from: LaHug on March 04, 2019, 10:53:23 PM
Quote from: Thunderbolts on March 04, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

Dammit. Tried my best on mobile. I'll do it on the computer tomorrow.

all good mate! I know its harder to do on a mobile...

LaHug

I've actually changed my team since then anyway. Here's an update...

Somehow still blurry because I couldn't screenshot without zooming out (is it just me or is the AF website really bad?).

$37k remaining

LEV

solid. tough one for the R2 possie.  Im keeping an eye on Preuss and Clarke.  All the best :)

Thunderbolts

Not bad Huggy!

I personally think though your 1 prem def short but can see where your $$$ have gone into.

R2 is an interesting choice, I agree with LEV though

Wingard is out atm and unlikely to be there round 1..wait n see

Tonnes of time to make changes and no doubt we all will  ;D

LaHug

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to sit still until JLT2 now. And then make a million more changes :P

Football Factory

Don't really see anything wrong with it apart from R2

I like your mid premo's

Hopefully Brouch can play a few games this year.

LaHug

I'm so unsure of who the real R2 is that I'd rather upgrade later...

Football Factory

Quote from: LaHug on March 06, 2019, 05:21:55 PM
I'm so unsure of who the real R2 is that I'd rather upgrade later...

Yeah fair enough, not liking R2 this year

WhatMate

Im sitting in a similar boat in regards to R2, think Preuss stuffs Gawn a bit so would rather grab him at a better price. Your top 4 mids looks like locks bar injury, so plenty of safety there.

LaHug

Due to Pierce being unlikely to play, I've had to shuffle a lot around now. Can't remember what I did off the top of my head but I have Gawn after all. I think I did something drastic like Macrae to Sheed.

chief007

Quote from: LaHug on March 12, 2019, 08:21:38 AM
Due to Pierce being unlikely to play, I've had to shuffle a lot around now. Can't remember what I did off the top of my head but I have Gawn after all. I think I did something drastic like Macrae to Sheed.

Is English worth a punt? Had around 50 last week for half a game?

LaHug

Quote from: chief007 on March 13, 2019, 10:59:27 AM
Quote from: LaHug on March 12, 2019, 08:21:38 AM

Is English worth a punt? Had around 50 last week for half a game?

Marshall's not really a good ruck and he beat English. I don't think English is any good at all...