Sportsdeck 2019 Team Picker

Started by Football Factory, December 12, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

2019 Team Picker is now open

https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/

Mat0369

They're looking at rolling lockout potentially. They have a vote on their twitter which I can't see the results since I don't have twitter.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 26, 2019, 03:12:43 PM
They're looking at rolling lockout potentially. They have a vote on their twitter which I can't see the results since I don't have twitter.
65% have said yes

Mat0369

Quote from: GoLions on January 26, 2019, 03:27:07 PM
65% have said yes

Thank you, looks like we will be getting a rolling lockout.

I don't mind it,especially with all the pain in the ass Thursday games.

Gigantor

Meh, spend enough time managing the rolling look out in SC don't really want to worry about it in DT

Mat0369

Quote from: Gigantor on January 27, 2019, 12:16:15 PM
Meh, spend enough time managing the rolling look out in SC don't really want to worry about it in DT

It could change my strategy if there is an option to run the captaincy loophole in this comp. I might select a few more boom or bust prospects in hopes of a huge VC score.

Gigantor

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 27, 2019, 01:10:27 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on January 27, 2019, 12:16:15 PM

It could change my strategy if there is an option to run the captaincy loophole in this comp. I might select a few more boom or bust prospects in hopes of a huge VC score.

I feel like they will lose more people than gain if they change. A lot people like the set forget nature of DT/AF

Mat0369

Quote from: Gigantor on January 27, 2019, 02:02:22 PM
I feel like they will lose more people than gain if they change. A lot people like the set forget nature of DT/AF

The numbers have been steadily decreasing for RDT. They probably feel they need to make some changes to see them possibly spike back up. I don't know how long the comp will last with the way the numbers are tracking. They might feel going the SC model with DT scoring could attract people to play both, especially if they question CD's scoring system.

fidou

Do we know when the sight is going to open this year?