http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-10-20/your-clubs-best-22-for-2019

B: Jarryn Geary, Nathan Brown, Daniel McKenzie
HB: Dylan Roberton, Jake Carlisle, Jimmy Webster
C: Hunter Clark, Jack Steele, Dan Hannebery
HF: Blake Acres, Tim Membrey, Jack Billings
F: Jade Gresham, Josh Bruce, Jack Lonie
FOLL: Billy Longer, Seb Ross, Jack Steven
I/C: Ben Long, Paddy McCartin, Dean Kent, Shane Savage
The inclusion of Dan Hannebery sees Jack Newnes not in the team, although he'll have high expectations of improving on a disappointing 2018. There's a reasonable chance Josh Battle is picked, but Josh Bruce was selected because he can help out in the ruck. Nick Coffield will be very close as well. Some will want Logan Austin in over Nathan Brown, but the former Magpie has proven reliable in his two seasons at the Saints. Inside midfielders Luke Dunstan and David Armitage will find it tough to win berths as the club is well-stocked in that position, while Jack Sinclair and Rowan Marshall won't be too far away from the 22. - Dinny Navaratnam

My best 22
B: Jarryn Geary, Logan Austin, Nick Coffield
HB: Dylan Roberton, Jake Carlisle, Jimmy Webster
C: Hunter Clark, Jack Steele, Dan Hannebery
HF: Blake Acres, Tim Membrey, Jack Billings
F: Jade Gresham, Josh Bruce, Rowan Marshall
FOLL: Lewis Pierce, Seb Ross, Jack Steven
I/C: Ben Long, Josh Battle, Shane Savage, Luke Dunstan

Depth: Jack Sinclair, Bailey Rice, Paddy McCartin, Daniel McKenzie, Dean Kent, Jack Newnes, David Armitage, Jack Lonie, Billy Longer, Nathan Brown, Ed Phillips, Ben Paton, Brandon White, Oscar Calavarino

Nathan Brown wouldn't get a game at most clubs. Lonie played well to finish off the year to save his bacon and is still a long way behind Gresham, Billings, Long and Sinclair in the pecking order. McCartin is unlucky but gets in or out depending on form of Bruce and Battle. Lewis preferred over Longer with Marshall as second ruck.

I found this hard to do... so many ordinary players.... reshuffling the deck chairs doesn't make it look any better.