WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Nic Naitanui, National #26, Shai Bolton & Lynden Dunn
Mexico trade: James Harmes, Ivan Soldo & Jacob Townsend

James Harmes found his role at the back end of last year and fills the hole left by Pendlebury. He's a favourite of mine and I'm confident he'll sustain his form going forward. At the same time, Mexico take on the short term pain of Nic Nat's injury and, in doing so, hold the primary two pieces of the Eagles' ruck set in the longer term.

JRoo to Confirm.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Nat Pick 45 + Nat Pick 83
Cairo trade: Nat Pick 49 + Shane Kersten + Sam Kerridge + Paul Puopolo

We're giving Cairo a slight pick upgrade for them being nice enough to dump a bunch of cap spuds on us, which is what we need

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 15, 2018, 11:05:44 PM
New York trade: Nat Pick 45 + Nat Pick 83
Cairo trade: Nat Pick 49 + Shane Kersten + Sam Kerridge + Paul Puopolo

We're giving Cairo a slight pick upgrade for them being nice enough to dump a bunch of cap spuds on us, which is what we need

Nige to confirm
Pick 45 returns to where it belongs and we get a juicy late pick to draft the next Brad Hartman Jason Johannisen Mark Hutchings Jeremy McGovern. Sad to see such club legends such as Kedge, Poppy and Kersto go, but shower happens and life goes on.

Confirmated.

Jroo

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 15, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
Toronto trade: Nic Naitanui, National #26, Shai Bolton & Lynden Dunn
Mexico trade: James Harmes, Ivan Soldo & Jacob Townsend

James Harmes found his role at the back end of last year and fills the hole left by Pendlebury. He's a favourite of mine and I'm confident he'll sustain his form going forward. At the same time, Mexico take on the short term pain of Nic Nat's injury and, in doing so, hold the primary two pieces of the Eagles' ruck set in the longer term.

JRoo to Confirm.
Confrimed Nic Nat will be back eventually and i can use Hickey until he is. Also a Bolton fan still really young and with Richmond losing depth he will get plenty more opportunity next year

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Abbott + 67
Moscow trade: Shaun Grigg + Jarrod Pickett

Reason: Abbott does ton 50% of the time that he plays but I'll be a good bloke and share the ruckmen around despite this being a 89 average 27 year old ruck vs a 80 average 30 year old mid. Luckily I'm allowed to lose trades and it's Moscow's turn to fleece me. Pickett and his 39 average might come in handy when the injuries to the first liners hit, quality depth is hard to find.

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on October 16, 2018, 12:23:13 AM
Christchurch trade: Abbott + 67
Moscow trade: Shaun Grigg + Jarrod Pickett

Reason: Abbott does ton 50% of the time that he plays but I'll be a good bloke and share the ruckmen around despite this being a 89 average 27 year old ruck vs a 80 average 30 year old mid. Luckily I'm allowed to lose trades and it's Moscow's turn to fleece me. Pickett and his 39 average might come in handy when the injuries to the first liners hit, quality depth is hard to find.
I like Abbott; we've got Masten coming in now so we could afford to give Shaun a new home. Pickett for N67 evens it out to suit both teams' needs.

Confirmed.

PowerBug

Rio trade: NAT 61
Cairo trade: Karl Amon

Watch this work out for me.

Nig to confirm

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on October 17, 2018, 08:45:30 PM
Rio trade: NAT 61
Cairo trade: Karl Amon

Watch this work out for me.

Nig to confirm
Watch this work out for PB.

Gonna try the meow compo thing this time next year when Amon turns premo.

Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Nat Pick 40
Moscow trade: Jack Watts

We need cap, and Moscow is good enough to help. Doesn't hurt that we get a forward either, even with his 66avg  ;D

Torp to confirm

Torpedo10

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 18, 2018, 09:35:35 PM
New York trade: Nat Pick 40
Moscow trade: Jack Watts

We need cap, and Moscow is good enough to help. Doesn't hurt that we get a forward either, even with his 66avg  ;D

Torp to confirm
Confirm.

Helping NYs cap situation and getting another crack at the draft; we'll take our chances.

JBs-Hawks

Seoul trade:

L Fogarty + 31 + 32

Christchurch trade:

B Gibbs

meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
Seoul trade:

L Fogarty + 31 + 32

Christchurch trade:

B Gibbs

meow to confirm
Confirmed

GoLions

Cobras trade: N1
Church trade: Daniel Harris Andrews

I don't have enough defenders yet, and Andrews plays for Brisbane. Meow to confirm.

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on October 24, 2018, 09:46:26 PM
Cobras trade: N1
Church trade: Daniel Harris Andrews

I don't have enough defenders yet, and Andrews plays for Brisbane. Meow to confirm.
Confirmed. Harris is an absolute gun, but hopefully I can do something good with pick 1

GoLions

Cobras trade: Robbie Tarrant
Church trade: Shaun Grigg

As much as i really need defenders, a mid may also be handy. Meow to confirm.