WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 08, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
New York trade: Hugh Greenwood + NAT Pick 22
Cairo trade: Shane Savage + NAT Pick 45 + Mav Weller

This trade helps both clubs really well. We need a defender now, and Cairo need a M4. Savage averages a couple of points more than Greenwood but is 1 year older so we agree that balances eachother out, but because Savage is DEF and Hugh is MID Cairo need more and that's why we're giving them a nice upgrade on 45 up to 22. Mav Weller is thrown in just because we need the extra cap, and can be factored in as part of the 45 to 22 upgrade too

Nige/ML to confirm
Confirmed.

Need another mid and Thor should slot in well to our interchange while the pick upgrade means we get another second rounder to inject more youth. Mav is surplus to requirements and Savage can be moved on because we're trying to fit 6 starting quality defenders into 4 as it is, and that's no to mention guys like Rice and the recently (AFL) traded Corey Ellis who should come through.

Toga

Beijing trade: N53
Rio trade: Kyron Hayden

Easy deal, not much to explain :P

PB to confirm.

Holz

Dublin Trades: Phil Davis
New Delhi Trades: Dan Hannebery + Pick 88

Basically same age and last year 50th ranked defender and 170th ranked mid. Hanners had a down year. 32 points below the 50th ranked mid but ill back him to bounce back by 20 points or so. Pick 88 just there as i might need to use a late pick.

PowerBug

Quote from: Toga on October 09, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Beijing trade: N53
Rio trade: Kyron Hayden

Easy deal, not much to explain :P

PB to confirm.
Confirmed

Never heard of the guy, Toga can have him :P

meow meow

Christchurch trade: Pick 18
Tokyo trade: Sam Lloyd

Getting a 79 ave forward in suits me more than a pick at this point.

Holz

Quote from: Holz on October 09, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
Dublin Trades: Phil Davis
New Delhi Trades: Dan Hannebery + Pick 88

Basically same age and last year 50th ranked defender and 170th ranked mid. Hanners had a down year. 32 points below the 50th ranked mid but ill back him to bounce back by 20 points or so. Pick 88 just there as i might need to use a late pick.

NDT have rejected,

probably a good call as no way is pick 88 enough to justify a 60 mid for a 78 defender.

Boomz

Quote from: meow meow on October 09, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Christchurch trade: Pick 18
Tokyo trade: Sam Lloyd

Getting a 79 ave forward in suits me more than a pick at this point.

Confirmed. Wanted to get another pick up the order and Lloyd is surplus.

Boomz

Tokyo Trade: N12 + N64
NDT Trade: TMcCartin + Ling + N25

Keen on both of these guys and the price is right.

Ricochet

Quote from: Boomz on October 11, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
Tokyo Trade: N12 + N64
NDT Trade: TMcCartin + Ling + N25

Keen on both of these guys and the price is right.
Yep confirmed. Ling was Sydney's pick 14 last year and McCartin has shown a fair bit in his first year. Boomz was keen on both these boys and we were just looking to get into the first round again.

iZander

Moscow give: Jacobs + Partington + Talia
Dillos give: Draper + N42 + Masten

Adding a pick and masten with talia back for cap purposes

Torpedo10

Quote from: iZander on October 13, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
Moscow give: Jacobs + Partington + Talia
Dillos give: Draper + N42 + Masten

Adding a pick and masten with talia back for cap purposes
*ALERT ALL COACHES FOR REASONING*

I have the Essendon ruck set bar Draper; I want to complete that ruck set because if Belly is injured, Draper has a 50/50 chance of coming in with the other Dons 2nd tier rucks. Either way, Draper has a massive future and Jacobs has a good year left, maybe. Zander gets that ruck set to make him competitive, and so do I. N42 for Partington is a slight upgrade, with Zander willing to take the punt on Luke whilst we want to reenter the draft at that point to have a dip. Masten for Talia favours us positionally, as anybody who has been dealing with us would know, our midfield doesn't go super deep. This is going to help that greatly.

Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: NAT 48
Cape Town trade: Kieran Jack

We need cap

GL to confirm

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 13, 2018, 11:24:28 PM
New York trade: NAT 48
Cape Town trade: Kieran Jack

We need cap

GL to confirm
Confirmed, Jack was only weighing us down

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Jake Melksham + Jarrod Garlett
Cairo trade: Corey Lyons + Myles Poholke

Nige grabs handy forward cover who could push up to F4 where needed, while Toronto add a couple of youngsters.

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
Toronto trade: Jake Melksham + Jarrod Garlett
Cairo trade: Corey Lyons + Myles Poholke

Nige grabs handy forward cover who could push up to F4 where needed, while Toronto add a couple of youngsters.
Confirmed.

Rate both the young fellas honestly, but we've been chasing a forward capable of starting all trade period so far and Milkshake's got a 75 avg under his belt and I'm a big fan and firm believer that he'll back it up. Also rate Garlett, but he's slightly more speculate, opportunity for him is there being at Carlton though.