WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on August 31, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Dublin Trade: Stephen Hill + Nat 37
Christchurch Trade: Nat 12

Reason: Stephen Hill im almost certain will be a defender and with the trade above and guys coming through like Daw and Henry i just dont need a defender. I want to move up the draft to take a better punt on a youth guy as I continue with my mini rebuild.
Confirmed

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 03, 2018, 05:50:40 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 31, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Dublin Trade: Stephen Hill + Nat 37
Christchurch Trade: Nat 12

Reason: Stephen Hill im almost certain will be a defender and with the trade above and guys coming through like Daw and Henry i just dont need a defender. I want to move up the draft to take a better punt on a youth guy as I continue with my mini rebuild.
Confirmed

Thank you Meow.

JBs-Hawks

Seoul give: Toby Greene + David Swallow + n13

Christchurch give: Toby McLean + Nathan Wilson + n5 + n31

I need a defender and meow needs a forward.

meow meow

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 03, 2018, 07:50:23 PM
Seoul give: Toby Greene + David Swallow + n13

Christchurch give: Toby McLean + Nathan Wilson + n5 + n31

I need a defender and meow needs a forward.
Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Luke Dunstan + Zac Langdon + NAT Pick 10
Mexico trade: Brodie Smith + NAT Pick 22 + NAT Pick 40

Prior to his injury, Brodie's last 3 full years avg were 82, 75, 77 so we're hoping he can be around the 80 mark

Dunstan has the higher average, but has been dropped from time to time (Still played 16 games this year and has shown he can score well) so we think Pick 10 + the age difference is more than fair for Brodie and we also get a 2nd and 3rd round pick while giving up Langdon who is GWS Best 22

JROO to confirm

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Sam Reid + NAT Pick 29
Christchurch trade: Logan Austin + NAT Pick 37

Pretty straight forward here, defender for forward - one who has injury history vs one who has JS history - helps both clubs and even

meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 05, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
New York trade: Sam Reid + NAT Pick 29
Christchurch trade: Logan Austin + NAT Pick 37

Pretty straight forward here, defender for forward - one who has injury history vs one who has JS history - helps both clubs and even

meow to confirm
Confirmed

Holz

Dublin Trade: Tom Hawkins
Toronto Trade: Scott Pendlebury

Reason: I needed a midfielder and Pendles is a slight upgrade on Hawkins, the positions even it out, even though they only averaged 2 points difference, history suggest it will be slightly larger going forward.

Jroo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 05, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
New York trade: Luke Dunstan + Zac Langdon + NAT Pick 10
Mexico trade: Brodie Smith + NAT Pick 22 + NAT Pick 40

Prior to his injury, Brodie's last 3 full years avg were 82, 75, 77 so we're hoping he can be around the 80 mark

Dunstan has the higher average, but has been dropped from time to time (Still played 16 games this year and has shown he can score well) so we think Pick 10 + the age difference is more than fair for Brodie and we also get a 2nd and 3rd round pick while giving up Langdon who is GWS Best 22

JROO to confirm
Confirmed pick 10 gives us another top 10 pick while I'm a big fan of Langdon

DazBurg

PNL Trade: Jarrod Harbrow + #41
Berlin Trade: Nathan Jones + #30

Reason: we needs mids, purps needs defenders average close to each other so picks even it up
Nate Jones back to rightful home of PNL

Purple 77

Quote from: DazBurg on September 05, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
PNL Trade: Jarrod Harbrow + #41
Berlin Trade: Nathan Jones + #30

Reason: we needs mids, purps needs defenders average close to each other so picks even it up
Nate Jones back to rightful home of PNL

Confirmed.

Desperately needed another defender, and Jones provided a compatible option to bring an older one in. Picks to even out positional difference

fanTCfool

Quote from: Holz on September 05, 2018, 05:19:44 PM
Dublin Trade: Tom Hawkins
Toronto Trade: Scott Pendlebury

Reason: I needed a midfielder and Pendles is a slight upgrade on Hawkins, the positions even it out, even though they only averaged 2 points difference, history suggest it will be slightly larger going forward.

Confirmed. Based on expected 2019 positions, Toronto needed another starting forward and could afford to part with a midfielder.  As Holz eluded to, neither coach expects Hawkins to replicate his 100+ average next year, but I'm hopeful Hawkins can follow up his career-best year with another good season.

Ringo

London Trade James Cousins + 57
Cape Town Trade National 38

basically trade of a fringe player and a move up the draft order,

Go Lions to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on September 06, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
London Trade James Cousins + 57
Cape Town Trade National 38

basically trade of a fringe player and a move up the draft order,

Go Lions to confirm.
Confirmed, should fill the missing piece to our premiership puzzle

PowerBug

Rio trade: NAT 6
London trade: Callum Sinclair, Sam Hayes

I need a ruck, this was the best way I found into getting one. I know I didn't really advertise pick 6, but those disappointed gotta know that it was always going towards a ruckman.