EXV: National Draft 2018

Started by nas, August 12, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

So, I once drafted Alex Witherden and made the mistake of delisting him shortly afterwards (I had my reasons, but you’re welcome Scrads), so it’s time to make amends.

Jez McLennan for us thanks.

Koop

Quote from: Ziplock on November 24, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 24, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
if anyone wants this pick you can message me :P If not, I'm going through my notes now and I'll probs take whoever you think will slide ;)

I appreciate the offers, but tbh this dude I'm picking had one of the better performances in the draft combine, in the U18s and one of the highest DT avgs in the U18s.

Plus he's a forward, good crack to play this year and I almost guarantee he'd go in the next couple of picks

Bailey Scott

I hate you.   :-[

Holz

Stoked this guy slipped. Gun but has been injured, really creating a midfield powerhouse

JYE CALDWELL

JBs-Hawks

Hawka

Holz

Quote from: Hawka on November 25, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
Max King

Was wondering how late he would slip. Pretty good pickup getting arguably the #1 player at 20

Koop

after a LONG discussion about whether we were going to trade this pick, we can't ignore this guy any longer.

Everything aside, averaged 104.2 DT this year uninjured in 5 stop-start games sandwiched by persistent injuries.

Averaged 106.4 DT as an underager last year. Handball receive numbers are up there with Walsh & Smith showcasing his endurance, and he won BOG in the U17 all-star game last year.

Hopefully he can get over his injury problems, because we don't see a whole lot of issues with him otherwise.

Jack Bytel.

nas

Nige

Might have to wait a couple of years for this to pay off but Kieren Briggs please.

fanTCfool

Hawka

iZander

Not sure whats wrong with Zak Butters but theres a role in the team if hes willing to earn it and thats more than i can say for most of the guys left.

LaHug

Damn you, Hawka. I wanted RCD!

I pick Ian Hill

Ziplock

Nige

Tough call here since I have a few in mind but I’m gonna for a boy I’m a big fan of - Ned McHenry.