EXV: National Draft 2018

Started by nas, August 12, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Just a heads up, no issue with people trading picks and taking up their 2 hours but if you come on and trade and it takes over the 2 hours and you go offline you will be skipped.

fanTCfool

If a coach trades the current NAT pick after, say, 90 minutes, does the next coach get the full 2 hours or just 30m to make the pick?

Holz

Quote from: fanTCfool on November 24, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
If a coach trades the current NAT pick after, say, 90 minutes, does the next coach get the full 2 hours or just 30m to make the pick?

Would be 2 hours but realistically if you are trading in a pick you should have a guy in mind. So will be quick

Scrads

What's my deadline? Chatting with a couple now.

Koop

Quote from: Scrads on November 24, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Considering you made a post at 4:08pm eastern, I'd suggest 6:08pm eastern, ie 90 minutes or so. :)

Holz

Quote from: Koop on November 24, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: Scrads on November 24, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Considering you made a post at 4:08pm eastern, I'd suggest 6:08pm eastern, ie 90 minutes or so. :)

Yeah about that.

Im loving the pick trading

Holz

Nige

Isaac Quaynor and his wonderful fro please.

fanTCfool

LF

Holz

Poor zander.

He wanted to trade in 8 to get durrsma

iZander

LaHug

Ziplock

if anyone wants this pick you can message me :P If not, I'm going through my notes now and I'll probs take whoever you think will slide ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on November 24, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
if anyone wants this pick you can message me :P If not, I'm going through my notes now and I'll probs take whoever you think will slide ;)

I appreciate the offers, but tbh this dude I'm picking had one of the better performances in the draft combine, in the U18s and one of the highest DT avgs in the U18s.

Plus he's a forward, good crack to play this year and I almost guarantee he'd go in the next couple of picks

Bailey Scott