WXV Round 14: Seoul Searching

Started by Purple 77, July 03, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Hahahahahaha, can I super attack? Just lost Carlisle, Pittard, and Mullett to go with Bowes, Mills, and others in defence already injured. I might only have 1 defender this week...

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on July 05, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
Hahahahahaha, can I super attack? Just lost Carlisle, Pittard, and Mullett to go with Bowes, Mills, and others in defence already injured. I might only have 1 defender this week...
In that case you can SUPER MEGA ATTACK and name 7 forwards, but it'll cost you 3 of your 5 attack/floods. I'm just using the 2 with the SUPER FLOOD.

GoLions

Quote from: meow meow on July 05, 2018, 07:41:23 PM
In that case you can SUPER MEGA ATTACK and name 7 forwards, but it'll cost you 3 of your 5 attack/floods. I'm just using the 2 with the SUPER FLOOD.
Hmm, would use up all of my remaining attack/floods, tough call ay

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on July 05, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Quote from: meow meow on July 05, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Hmm, would use up all of my remaining attack/floods, tough call ay
Clearly tanking if you don't.

Adamant

Attacking.

Watch out big Max, the APE is coming for you.

Adamant

Simmo is due for a 63 this week and he would be rested if KK got a recall, but unfortunately Dew is a mare so he stays.

Torpedo10

Ringo

LONDON ROYALS (Traditional)
D: Blake Hardwick, Heath Grundy,Darcy Gardiner ,Brad Shepphard
M: Luke Shuey,Josh Schoenfeld, Jack Higgins, Ryan Lester
R: Callum Sinclair
F: Orazio Fantasia,Jake Waterman, Tim Membrey, Tom Lynch
U: Sam Gray, Adam Saad
E: Rhys Matthieson,  Daniel McStay, Dylan Grimes

C:  Luke Shuey
VC: Callum Sinclair

In:  Lynch

Out:Jetta

GoLions

Kate Upton Cobras

Attacking (can't even super attack fml)

Luke McDonald, Callum Mills, Jake Carlisle, Jack Bowes, Jasper Pittard, Aaron Mullett, Griffin Logue, Cam O'Shea, Josh Smith, Will Schofield, Aaron Mullett
Mitch Duncan (VC), Ben Cunnington (C), Touk Miller, Brad Ebert
Toby Nankervis
Lewis Taylor, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jaidyn Stephenson, Tom Papley, Ben Ainsworth, Taylor Garner, Dean Kent, Darcy Lang, Josh Battle Kieren Jack, Daniel VenaGOAT
Mark Blicavs, Quinton Narkle

Darcy Lang, Jonathan O'Rourke, Cameron Sutcliffe

Mullett, Sutcliffe, Lang, O'Rourke all named as emergencies, too many injuries ay

Nige

Quote from: Nige on July 05, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 05, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 05, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
Karen

Jeremy McGovern, Shane Savage, Tom Stewart, Andrew McGrath
Dayne Beams (cc), Taylor Adams (cc), Ricky Henderson, Mark Hutchings
Dawson Simpson
Ben Brown, Rory Lobb, Mitch Robinson, Jeff Garlett
Hugh McCluggage, Travis Colyer

Jason Castagna, Daniel McKenzie, Myles Poholke

RaisyDaisy

So much attacking being done

Looks like defenders might be in demand during the trade period

GoLions

@PurpleBollard, if VenaGOAT doesn't make the final cut and neither do any of my other emergencies, does it still use one of my attacks or no?

Purple 77

Quote from: GoLions on July 05, 2018, 08:16:24 PM
@PurpleBollard, if VenaGOAT doesn't make the final cut and neither do any of my other emergencies, does it still use one of my attacks or no?

I guess it's too late to say now, but I'm happy enough in general to allow "conditional team formats" under very special circumstances IE if player X doesn't play, then go back to tradional format

But as long as you state it before the partial lockout, and you are locked into that condition.

Purple 77

And I hope you all realise you can't double or triple up on floods and attacks :P

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 05, 2018, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 05, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

I guess it's too late to say now, but I'm happy enough in general to allow "conditional team formats" under very special circumstances IE if player X doesn't play, then go back to tradional format

But as long as you state it before the partial lockout, and you are locked into that condition.
Soooooo no? Haha. Like, I wouldn't have anyone to sub in to attack is my main point, but eh, shower's flowered regardless :P