Main Menu

2018 Season

Started by Trindacut, April 11, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trindacut

Interested to hear St Kilda fans take on this year so far. Admittedly i haven't seen a lot of their games so far but I thought they'd at least improve on last year?

I guess if there's any consolation, Richmond lost like this to both the Saints and Adelaide last year, and went on to get their first flag in 37 years. I'm not going to write them off yet and hope these losses are character building.

enzedder

St.Kilda are stuffed. Years away.
Inept against North. Outclassed against the Crows.
Lack the quality to compete against the best.
Steven, Billings and Sinclair shine bright and others have their moments but generally our list is full of B graders and cloggers.
I will still watch them and hope for the best but it looks like another long year. I honestly think we are no chance of finals and will finish near the bottom.

enzedder

Another insipid performance last night. Haven't seen the game but listened to the first quarter (MMM).
Being a St.Kilda supporter sucks balls. One day. Next year. Strength through Loyalty.
Feeling deflated and out of hope.
Cannot see us winning another game but at some point we will just because ot the nature of the competition.
Richo is not the answer. Unbelievably we signed him up for two more years late last year. Yippee!
Jack Steven is our best player and is held to 13 possies. Sydney pump us by 12 goals.
We are a laughing stock. How on Earth did I think we would make the finals before the season started.
Bring back Grant Thomas. I'm sure he'd coach us for peanuts.

Bill Manspeaker

Billings 53 possies 3 goals. hopefully the confidence booster he needed