WXV Round 3: New Delhi & Beijing to respond?

Started by Purple 77, April 03, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Holz on April 04, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
In fairness your last are playing a likely top 4 team.
Yeah nah, you see that was very much rhetorical and tongue in cheek because we don't deserve to be tipped at all aha.

Dublin been tipped against twice and i havent lost since i tanked round 23 to get the bye in the first round of the finals.
An admission of tanking? Surely this means getting stripped of the premiership like Jobe was of his Brownlow.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Nige on April 04, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
In
Dublin been tipped against twice and i havent lost since i tanked round 23 to get the bye in the first round of the finals.
An admission of tanking? Surely this means getting stripped of the premiership like Jobe was of his Brownlow.  :P

Could get Dublin for match fixing i guess. We are also cap cheats and rumours are we are already talking to rocky so talking to a contracted player.

Come at me Purp

Adamant

Dublin are the luckiest club in WXV. They should have Rocky spudding it up for them, but instead were able to trade Hugh Greenwood, a 43 averaging defender and a VFL forward for Joel Selwood. If it weren't for that atrocity this would be an absolute annihilation, but unfortunately we'll have to settle for a 5 goal win.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on April 04, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Dublin are the luckiest club in WXV. They should have Rocky spudding it up for them, but instead were able to trade Hugh Greenwood, a 43 averaging defender and a VFL forward for Joel Selwood. If it weren't for that atrocity this would be an absolute annihilation, but unfortunately we'll have to settle for a 5 goal win.

Thats quite tough talk considering i have beat you the last 2 week.

Lets hope you can back it up and dont rely on your opponent failing so you earn the number 1 spot.

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on April 04, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Thats quite tough talk considering i have beat you the last 2 weeks even with my injuries and no hga.

Lets hope you can back it up.

Injuries? what injuries?

Birchall is cooked, he's no loss. Nick Holman is replacing Brad Crouch and has averaged 2 points less than he did last year, haven't lost anything there. Copping a 65 for Matt Crouch last week is far less of a hit than playing Jack Redden (52 average) in lieu of Dion Prestia for two weeks.

You have barely outscored us with a captain averaging 149.5, ours has averaged 104. Plus you chose to have no depth so you can't pin anything on injuries!

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on April 04, 2018, 11:07:51 PM
Quote from: Holz on April 04, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Thats quite tough talk considering i have beat you the last 2 weeks even with my injuries and no hga.

Lets hope you can back it up.

Injuries? what injuries?

Birchall is cooked, he's no loss. Nick Holman is replacing Brad Crouch and has averaged 2 points less than he did last year, haven't lost anything there. Copping a 65 for Matt Crouch last week is far less of a hit than playing Jack Redden (52 average) in lieu of Dion Prestia for two weeks.

You have barely outscored us with a captain averaging 149.5, ours has averaged 104. Plus you chose to have no depth so you can't pin anything on injuries!

You realise holman omac evw lids davis are all depth right? I pumped out 159 without HGA with over 33% of my team out thats what depth is.

Brad Crouch out isnt too bad as my depth mid is putting up 90s (yet my depth sucks)

Matt Crouch out meant i had my d7 come on to the field and he beat your m7.

For a team with no depth i seem to be going ok with 5 starters out

Looks like you will have prestia back in so your pretty much a full strength squad, so you really should pummel my team given i have no depth.

Also macrae is averaging 131 might want to stick him captain.

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on April 04, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
Also macrae is averaging 131 might want to stick him captain.

Nah he's shower. Really should have cashed him in a couple of years ago when he had forward status as he's clearly not good enough as a mid only.

Quote from: Holz on December 14, 2016, 05:04:21 PM
The smart move for you would be moving on Macrae in my opinion its very obvious he will only have DPP for 1 year so i reckon he is priced as a mid but then he has a premium for his 2017 DPP.

Levi434

But but but Weitering is worth pick 1!

Quote from: Holz on February 02, 2018, 06:05:18 PM
Like Weits went pick 8 but its clear he is now worth pick 1 as he is about to be a superstar.

Surely he more than makes up for it? Also don't forger Weits was worth Selwood + Balic who was a former WXV's 1st rounder!

Holz

Weits is a premiership player with a 103 average in the finals series. You might want to give the 20 year old defender more then 2 games before giving up on him.

The number 1 pick is going at a 29 average so he is doing better then that.

Nice graphic though levi love your work.

So based on these two games

> 

Purple 77

That Kent called Dean is back!

For Hunt.

Heh.

Jukes

I'll name the team this week I reckon

D: R. Burton, J. Crisp, M. Scharenberg, T. Barrass
M: S. Coniglio (cc), D. Heppell (cc), A. Treloar, S. Grigg
R: S. Jacobs
F: J. Daniher, B. Acres, J. Watts, G. Hewett
U: M. Kreuzer, L. Jones

Emg: J. Sinclair, S. Petrevski-Seton, D. Astbury

Nige

Karen

Shane Savage, Dylan Roberton, Jeremy McGovern, Andrew McGrath
Dayne Beams, Taylor Adams (vc), David Zaharakis (c), Ricky Henderson
Brandon White (oop)
Ben Brown (evc), Rory Lobb, Mitch Robinson, Jeff Garlett
Hugh McCluggage, Tom Stewart

Mitch Honeychurch (fwd), Ben Stratton (def), Paul Puopolo (fwd)

Rest: Nick Vlastuin

AaronKirk

New York Revolution

B: Shannon Hurn, Pearce Hanley, Robbie Tarrant, Dan Houston
M: Shaun Higgins (VC), Jordan Lewis, Luke Dunstan, Richard Douglas
R: Hugh Greenwood (OOP)
F: Isaac Heeney (C), Jarryd Roughead, Eddie Betts, Sam Reid
I: Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Jade Gresham

E: Ben Reid (D/F), Jed Anderson (F), Alex Sexton (D)

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 05, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
That Kent called Dean is back!

For Hunt.

Heh.
Tempted to name him haha, what a sick Kent

Boomz

Tokyo Samurai
Def: Johannisen, Short, Plowman, Perryman
Mid: Ross (VC), Whitfield (C), Cotchin, Phillips
Ruc: Lycett
Fwd: Cameron, Cripps, Ryan, Dunkley