STUPID OR CRAZY(or both)

Started by lucky, March 25, 2010, 12:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

playing 2 midpriced ruckmen??
eg hille and seaby!!

Pravis

Rucks are the one thing i just don't want to worry about all year, but in saying that it could work. Its a very big risk, i guess you need to weigh up the pro's and cons.

Alex7089

Well personally I don't really like wasting trades on ricks. You know if you do that you will have to use at least 1 trade to upgrade one of them or potentially 2 where as if you go with a prem and a cheapie you will need to use 1 or none

Sams-Town

A mate of mine who ranks really well in SC and has won GF three years in a row in different leagues is doing exactly this. He is hoping Hille will be this years Macintosh and Nicnat will be a short upgrade to a premium. Not a stupid idea but risky. But hey risk is what sets u apart from the rest in SC or destroys you.

Alex7089

Yeah for me the only 2 things that define a good season is whether your uniques pay off, because it stings when they don't the other is making the right trades through the year, you could have the best starting team but if you don't know what you're doing you will fall back.

Torress

hille i hope is this years Hmac that would be sensational for bombers with ryder!!!  still its a no from me for fantasy. nicnat is tempting but doubt it too!!set and forget

Alex7089

Ih hille pulls a HMAC then Ryder would start scaring the shower out of teams at FF.

alman

I burned easily 4-5 trades last year as went the cheaper options with rucks and just couldn't find one who would stay in the team consistently. Although Hille and Seaby look set: Hille is an injury risk and Seaby will need to perform to stay #1 ruckman over Mumford.

I went Sandi and Clark  ;D rucks are a massive untapped resource who score bloody well, similar to premium midfielders.