Main Menu

2018 Team

Started by WhatMate, January 31, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatMate

First go at my team, a few guys I was considering but kept out due to price etc. Also a few risks and players that I havent seen in some of the other sides on FF so far.

126k in the bank!

Mr.Craig

Structure wise it looks pretty good. If I was being kind I'd say you have 10 keepers, one or two more would be preferred. I like the Shaz pick. Hope you have a Plan B with Bennelll.

WhatMate

Pretty happy with my original choice on players, team pretty much stayed the same from pre season. First round went bang posting 2209 and ranking 2315. Currently have 124k in the bank, but really unsure of where to put that cash this week.

I think guys like Bundy, Lobb, Armitage all deserve time as they have been out or missed pre season games. My current thoughts are probably slightly different than others, but am considering dropping Merrett to avoid that cash drop (and head injury concerns?) and then moving Heeney into the midfield and bringing Aaron Young (who I was considering in preseason) or Blake Acres, both of whom have low breakevens. My issue is that I did not see their games on the weekend nor do I have a chance to watch them so trying to work out or find out their involvement and impact on the game. Second trade I feel could be a move i regret in trading out Brayshaw for a lower BE rookie or try move the likes of Pearce onto Zach Guthrie or Venables to Stephensen or Gowers

Any insight appreciated  :)