WXV Trade Confabulation 2018

Started by meow meow, November 22, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Adding Hawkins to the Toronto forward line allows David Mundy to move on.
22 games and a 96.0 average this year with 11 tons and only 2 scores below 78.
The likely departure of Lachie Neale can only spell more mid-time and responsibility for Mundy, who averaged 113.5 in that role in 2015.

fanTCfool

Had a couple of inquiries about Nic Nat and he's someone I would consider trading. He'll most likely be back before WXV Finals and could be a handy long-term gain from short-term pain. Could potentially move him in a deal not involving a ruck, though a ruck would be preferred.

meow meow

Anyone got a 79.5 averaging forward that they want to give me, and upgrade one of my picks while they're at it in return for nothing?

That's the Jed Anderson + 80 for pick 85 trade from last year.

How did it even pass? Where's my flowering compo you criminals?!

meow meow

Out: 27 yr old Redden. 22 games @ 95.3
In: 31 yr old Murphy. 13 games @ 92.4

Oh and of course I had to include pick 26 in the deal, because the age difference and injury history wasn't enough of a rip off, can't have me not getting screwed to the maximum amount.

meow meow

Out:
22 yr old Steele. 21 @ 94.4
21 yr old Langford. 21 @ 80.4 (forward)

In:
29 yr old Gibbs. 22 (obviously, he's not Rocky) @ 96.5
26 yr old Lester (on traded for a pick upgrade of 9 spots)

flowering disgraceful. Steele alone is worth Gibbs + a top 5 pick

meow meow

Swallow 89 mid for Wilson 80 def was fair. Maybe even slightly in Seoul's favour due to Swallow being injury prone but close enough, they're the same age and everything.

But okay, let's add a 22 year old 96 ave mid for a 24 year old 72 ave forward. Granted Greene has upside, but he NEEDS to reach it for this to be even.

Hang on, you need to downgrade 5 to 13... for no apparent reason.
And add pick 31 too, also for no apparent reason other than we insist that Christchurch lose the trade.

meow meow

Oh what's that, you're going to trade a 23 year old defender who averaged 84 who was brought in to fill a specific need at the Saints and looks to have cemented his spot now that Gilbert and Goddard have been delisted? We'll give you a guy who is older and 10 points worse at his best. That's if he even plays. He's played a grand total of ONE MATCH IN TWO SEASONS due to being the most injury prone player in the comp. We'll give you a pitiful pick upgrade to make up for that.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on September 12, 2018, 02:45:53 PM
Oh what's that, you're going to trade a 23 year old defender who averaged 84 who was brought in to fill a specific need at the Saints and looks to have cemented his spot now that Gilbert and Goddard have been delisted? We'll give you a guy who is older and 10 points worse at his best. That's if he even plays. He's played a grand total of ONE MATCH IN TWO SEASONS due to being the most injury prone player in the comp. We'll give you a pitiful pick upgrade to make up for that.

Played 20 games last year actually, and was the highest averaging fwd this year ;)

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 12, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Played 20 games last year actually, and was the highest averaging fwd this year ;)

I didn't specify which seasons pal. Surely most people would automaticity know I meant 2016 and 2018.

RaisyDaisy

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 12, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 12, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

I didn't specify which seasons pal. Surely most people would automaticity know I meant 2016 and 2018.

speaking of guys who miss games, hoff missed all the games between 1986 and 2006. Would want back up for him surely.

RaisyDaisy

RaisyDaisy

We're looking for a forward capable of starting

80+ avg is ideal, but will look at mid 70'ish types who have upside

Let me know who you have, and what you'd want from us in return

elephants

Maybe just get good at trading meow, only reason you need compo if your trading habits tbf

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 12, 2018, 07:52:03 PM
We're looking for a forward capable of starting

80+ avg is ideal, but will look at mid 70'ish types who have upside

Let me know who you have, and what you'd want from us in return

low 70s but he is only 20

Elliott Himmelberg