WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Seoul trade: Tom Langdon
Christchurch trade: picks 8 + 18

Same price that NY paid for Stringer last year. Langdon is a solid gun though!

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: meow meow on September 26, 2017, 09:22:48 PM
Seoul trade: Tom Langdon
Christchurch trade: picks 8 + 18

Same price that NY paid for Stringer last year. Langdon is a solid gun though!

Confirmed. Have some defensive depth so good to get picks to top up my upcoming youth

Levi434

Toronto Trades: Jaeger O'Meara + Joel Hamling + Marco Paperone
Rio Trades: Gary Ablett + Josh Walker + National Pick 11

The foundations of The Jaguars are built on the back of Gary Ablett. My absolute favourite player of all time and the very reason I joined WXV to begin with has officially departed.

I'll love you forever Gary more than anyone will know. My heart feels empty without you in my team but it's time to move on. 3 years with you is "enough" and I'm happy to finally get O'Meara. JOM is maybe the only player I love as much as GAJ (and Cripps). I trust that JOM will come back strong and be a key part of The Jaguars in the future.

I hope the one and only God brings joy to those in Toronto. Along with this trade Coach Adamant and myself outlined some rules which will be met if the situation arises.

Rules:
1. If Gary Ablett retires this year, we will reverse the trade.
2. Gary Ablett gets auto-traded back to Rio whenever he eventually does retire.
3. Gary Ablett must have a halo on every graphic that Adamant makes.

Adamant to confirm.

Adamant

Quote from: Levi434 on September 27, 2017, 12:21:39 AM
Toronto Trades: Jaeger O'Meara + Joel Hamling + Marco Paperone
Rio Trades: Gary Ablett + Josh Walker + National Pick 11

The foundations of The Jaguars are built on the back of Gary Ablett. My absolute favourite player of all time and the very reason I joined WXV to begin with has officially departed.

I'll love you forever Gary more than anyone will know. My heart feels empty without you in my team but it's time to move on. 3 years with you is "enough" and I'm happy to finally get O'Meara. JOM is maybe the only player I love as much as GAJ (and Cripps). I trust that JOM will come back strong and be a key part of The Jaguars in the future.

I hope the one and only God brings joy to those in Toronto. Along with this trade Coach Adamant and myself outlined some rules which will be met if the situation arises.

Rules:
1. If Gary Ablett retires this year, we will reverse the trade.
2. Gary Ablett gets auto-traded back to Rio whenever he eventually does retire.
3. Gary Ablett must have a halo on every graphic that Adamant makes.

Adamant to confirm.

It's Gary flowering Ablett. I don't care if he has two seasons left and only plays half of the games. He has eluded me my entire XVs career, but after five years of trying, I have finally done it! I'll take good care of him Levi.

Confirmed.

Purple 77

Berlin trades: Luke Dunstan + Pick 12
Berlin receives: Josh P Kennedy

Mexico City trades: Ben Cunnington + Pick 7
Mexico City receives: Luke Dunstan + Pick 12

Cape Town trades: Josh P Kennedy
Cape Town receives: Ben Cunnington + Pick 7

Boy, did I want another premo mid.

Premiership or nothing, no matter the cost.

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 27, 2017, 10:16:41 PM
Berlin trades: Luke Dunstan + Pick 12
Berlin receives: Josh P Kennedy

Mexico City trades: Ben Cunnington + Pick 7
Mexico City receives: Luke Dunstan + Pick 12

Cape Town trades: Josh P Kennedy
Cape Town receives: Ben Cunnington + Pick 7

Boy, did I want another premo mid.

Premiership or nothing, no matter the cost.
Confirmed. I said i wouldn't go back into the draft too much this year...i lied. Also have been trying to get Cunnington for a while, don't mind the balding man.

Jroo

Confirmed. Dunstan is a younger mid I need

upthemaidens

Pacific trades: Matthew Leuenberger+ Michael Rischitelli 
Pacific receives: Daniel Currie+ #80

Rio trades: #33+ #80
Rio receives: Matthew Leuenberger 

Buenos Aires trades: Daniel Currie
Buenos Aires receives: #33+ Michael Rischitelli

Back-up rucks moving, also helps with Cap issues.    Levi and Izander to confirm.

Levi434

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 28, 2017, 10:15:06 PM
Pacific trades: Matthew Leuenberger+ Michael Rischitelli 
Pacific receives: Daniel Currie+ #80

Rio trades: #33+ #80
Rio receives: Matthew Leuenberger 

Buenos Aires trades: Daniel Currie
Buenos Aires receives: #33+ Michael Rischitelli

Back-up rucks moving, also helps with Cap issues.    Levi and Izander to confirm.

Confirmed.

Purple 77

Hey guys, gonna try something different because

A) It's been requested by a few people now; and
B) It may help the trade process to everyone's benefit.

Notice the below amendment to the OP

Don't reply in this thread btw, but trades are now required to have an accompanying reason, even if it is only like 7-10 words.

meow meow

Here:

The chances of drafting an 80+ defender at pick 8 are 50/50 at best. Tom Langdon already being proven (multiple 80+ seasons) and developed (but still young) is worth giving up 18 for. It's a risk free trade IMO and I'm willing to add the second pick for that.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Jake Melksham + Sam Rowe + Nathan Brown + Taylor Hunt + Colin Garland + Ben McNiece + Quinton Narkle + Liam Hulett + Matthew Allen + Matthew White + Matthew Uebergang + N49
Rio de Janeiro trade: Lewis Jetta + Danyle Pearce

I like Jetta and Pearce more than Melksham, Rowe, Brown, Hunt, Garland, McNiece, Narkle, Hulett, Allen, White, Uebergang and N49 combined.

Levi to confirm.

Levi434

Quote from: Adamant on September 29, 2017, 05:39:54 PM
Toronto trade: Jake Melksham + Sam Rowe + Nathan Brown + Taylor Hunt + Colin Garland + Ben McNiece + Quinton Narkle + Liam Hulett + Matthew Allen + Matthew White + Matthew Uebergang + N49
Rio de Janeiro trade: Lewis Jetta + Danyle Pearce

I like Jetta and Pearce more than Melksham, Rowe, Brown, Hunt, Garland, McNiece, Narkle, Hulett, Allen, White, Uebergang and N49 combined.

Levi to confirm.

I like Melksham, Rowe, Brown, Hunt, Garland, McNiece, Narkle, Hulett, Allen, White, Uebergang and N49 more than Jetta and Pearce combined.

Jake Melksham is without a doubt the star of this deal. Melky kicked 21 goals in 12 games this year and will be a valuable medium rare option for the Jags in the upcoming years.

I don't know anything about Sam Rowe but what I do know is that he will help my reserves team grow. He will slice the excess fat off perfectly.

Nathan Brown is an SC Gun. 23.1DT for 38.2SC is borderline elite. That is 40% scaling. Just imagine if he averaged 40DT! That is one shiny piece of cutlery!

Taylor Hunt. An original Jags boy who I am STOKED to have back. You might say it was a punch out of a deal!

Colin Garland is the perfect knife for cutting a sandwich for a light lunch.

Ben McNiece is a nice knife to use when you are eating dinner with your niece.

Quinton Narkle is a special edition knife with a lot of shelf life.

Liam Hullet is a blunt knife who has some versatility.

Matthew Allen is a knife only to be used for dessert.

Matthew White is a fast knife which will make cutting through streak a breeze.

Matt Uebergang is perfect for cutting tough steaks.

National pick 49 is an unopened knife which has potential to grow into a great knife for cutting potatoes.

Confirmed.

Levi434

Christchurch trade: National Pick 43
Rio trade: National Pick 48 + National Pick 49

meow meow

Quote from: Levi434 on September 29, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Christchurch trade: National Pick 43
Rio trade: National Pick 48 + National Pick 49

Confirmed.

At that point of the draft it's pretty hit and miss and I'd prefer two raffle tickets instead of one.