Which score to take?

Started by Ringo, August 19, 2017, 09:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

The weekend has started with an average bench score,

Greenwood 90 dragged down with a couple of clangers in last 10 minutes bringing into doubt. Will Scooter score 90 against the Pies?

igotworms

Guess it depends on your opposition and the matchups? Scooter loves SS, with majority of his scores over 100 there. Yet to play at the G and with an average of 86.3 (83.6 last 5 rounds) I would go with the old bird in the hand philosophy. Not that it means anything, but his two low scores were at AO 46 and DS 44! With his bros out of the side, it seems he is finding more of the footy perhaps? A real 50/50 this one. Sorry for being so ambiguous!
I have my own conundrum. Do I take Lloyds 81 or go for gold with Scharenberg in the hope he scores higher? Has been good the past few weeks with scores of 82, 99, 86! Really need these little wins to get me over the line after I brought Neale in last week for Selwood and ........ well you know what happened then!

tkringle

Quote from: igotworms on August 19, 2017, 09:38:29 AM
Guess it depends on your opposition and the matchups? Scooter loves SS, with majority of his scores over 100 there. Yet to play at the G and with an average of 86.3 (83.6 last 5 rounds) I would go with the old bird in the hand philosophy. Not that it means anything, but his two low scores were at AO 46 and DS 44! With his bros out of the side, it seems he is finding more of the footy perhaps? A real 50/50 this one. Sorry for being so ambiguous!
I have my own conundrum. Do I take Lloyds 81 or go for gold with Scharenberg in the hope he scores higher? Has been good the past few weeks with scores of 82, 99, 86! Really need these little wins to get me over the line after I brought Neale in last week for Selwood and ........ well you know what happened then!

Berg should see quite a bit of the ball in feelings forward line. Will he have to be more accountable with Goldsack out though? I would stick with Lloyds 81.

I've got a couple..

Shaw vs Berg?
Greenwood's 90 vs Dahl?

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: tkringle on August 19, 2017, 10:10:34 AM
Quote from: igotworms on August 19, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

Berg should see quite a bit of the ball in feelings forward line. Will he have to be more accountable with Goldsack out though? I would stick with Lloyds 81.

I've got a couple..

Shaw vs Berg?
Greenwood's 90 vs Dahl?

Berg and Greenwood

wetDT

Greenswood 90 or dahl, nank or nroo

SilverLion

Quote from: wetDT on August 19, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Similar boat myself, Higgins vs. Nank vs. Dahl vs. Greenwood's 90.

Considering Dahlhaus in all honesty, only scored above 90 once in the last 7 weeks.

Jroo

Quote from: wetDT on August 19, 2017, 11:01:11 AM
I had the same issue, apart from Nank.

I think Nroo could be set for a big one against the Roos, so benching Dahl his form has been pretty ordinary lately

shaker

I'm taking Greenwoods 90 and benching Nank so you can bet Nank will pull out a monster :P

Blues Blues Blues

Bank Schaz 91?

Or play Wither or Ryan?

Ringo

Would bank it can not see Withers or Ryan going much over if they do.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 19, 2017, 05:49:20 PM
Bank Schaz 91?

Or play Wither or Ryan?

My "zero" Connor Glass is now playing so can't loophole Schaz.

Who to play - Withers (at MCG v Demons) or Ryan (at Domain v Tigers)

SilverLion

Was able to loop Gawn and Greenwood, free 12 points #littlewins