Round 22 Trades

Started by batt, August 13, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: no eye deer on August 15, 2017, 08:12:14 AM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on August 15, 2017, 01:22:09 AM
::)

Thinking Goldstein  to  Kreuzer   and  Jelwood  to  Beams, then no trades at all.

:)

Good trades mate. Do it.

Absolutely. No question

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: GoSaints3 on August 14, 2017, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 14, 2017, 09:10:47 PM
2 trades left.

Thinking Jelwood to Neale and using a luxury trade to turn Dahl into Heeney.

Stupid to use luxury? Should I save it for GF it I make it?
If you think you can win I would hold incase you get an injury during this weekend. However if you think it's a 50/50 I would trade. No point having trades if you don't make the granny.

Trading out Nank. Who should I grab between billings and Greene?

Tough call. Possibly Billings - coming from a Greene owner

Millsy999

Last trade, Witts to Stef, Nank back to ruc/fwd bench cover.

Carn

Full team, must win, but 2 trade left. Worried about
Nank, Rocky, Murphy, Lloyd, Shaw all on field.

Which one should be upgraded?

Ringo

Nank if Soldo named.  Then a choice of Shaw/Lloyd.

WaspMan

The Supercoach

2 trades left. Was thinking of either mountford to Mitchell which would require my last 2 trades. Or Luke Ryan to Zorko (via dpp) which would only require 1 trade with a complete team so essentially an injury trade for next week. (can't afford Ryan to titch obviously)

Don't mind Zorks as he has dees and roos to come. Also I only have 5 players different to my opponent at this stage (him having titch)

Leaves me with Greenwood fwd cover and witherden back cover

smashbox

Neale out after only bringing him in 2 weeks ago! FML
All trades gone

The Supercoach

Quote from: The Supercoach on August 17, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
2 trades left. Was thinking of either mountford to Mitchell which would require my last 2 trades. Or Luke Ryan to Zorko (via dpp) which would only require 1 trade with a complete team so essentially an injury trade for next week. (can't afford Ryan to titch obviously)

Don't mind Zorks as he has dees and roos to come. Also I only have 5 players different to my opponent at this stage (him having titch)

Scratch that didn't know Neale was out. Now have 1,105,000 to trade 2 mids in.

Currently got: Danger, Dusty, Zerret, Murphy, Bont, Fyfe, Neale, Greenwood on the field.

Whats the best combo for that price?

Titch & Treloar?
Kelly & Beams?
Crouch & Rocky?

Jimmykidd

Quote from: The Supercoach on August 17, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Currently got: Danger, Dusty, Zerret, Murphy, Bont, Fyfe, Neale, Greenwood on the field.

Titch & Treloar?
Kelly & Beams?
Crouch & Rocky?

GoSaints3

Quote from: Jimmykidd on August 17, 2017, 11:16:16 PM
Quote from: The Supercoach on August 17, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Titch & Treloar?
Kelly & Beams?
Crouch & Rocky?
+1

Ringo

With Hurley out and one trade left and no bench cover thinking of trading him:

Options are: Jack Martin, Michael Hibberd, Brodie Smith. Thinking Brodie Smith as his last 3 round average is 114. 

Other option is to keep trade and hope no late outs.

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on August 18, 2017, 09:38:05 AM
With Hurley out and one trade left and no bench cover thinking of trading him:

Options are: Jack Martin, Michael Hibberd, Brodie Smith. Thinking Brodie Smith as his last 3 round average is 114. 

Other option is to keep trade and hope no late outs.
Probably Hibberd but heard he was sore and only on light duties earlier this week the good news is he plays on Sunday

Jimmykidd

Neale to Duncan for POD factor. Or Kelly..

Blues Blues Blues

I have 2 trades and Jelwood on the field and Greenwood on Bench with E. If he scores well I'll leave Jelwood and carry trades for next week.

If Greenwood spuds up I'll turn Jelwood into Josh Kelly. Think at Spotless vs Eagles he'll do well