Round 22 Trades

Started by batt, August 13, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batt

fanTCfool

Trades? Haven't heard that name in a long time...

RaisyDaisy

Round 22 trades, hah, good one!

Menzel Washington

Got to trade out Jelwood and Grundy this week.
Initial thoughts are Grundy to Mumford and then I have $541,000 to spend on a mid. I'm $1,600 off getting Neale unfortunately so not sure who to get at this point in time... Maybe Beams?

smashbox

I'm bringing Beams in. Premium numbers at half the price. If not for his injury affected games would be averaging close to 110

no eye deer

Quote from: Menzel Washington on August 13, 2017, 11:13:31 PM
Got to trade out Jelwood and Grundy this week.
Initial thoughts are Grundy to Mumford and then I have $541,000 to spend on a mid. I'm $1,600 off getting Neale unfortunately so not sure who to get at this point in time... Maybe Beams?

Beams for sure mate.

I pulled off a couple of good trades last week in Sicily and Hurley, leaving me just enough cash to go Jelwood to Mitchell this week.

Will leave me only $200 and one injury trade. I've been luckier than most, that's for sure. Hope Witherdens back this week.

Edit:  Am I crazy to consider Ryan to Rocky using my last trade? Just a couple of weeks ago when I traded him out, he was on my never again list, but he's found a bit of form and plays Norf in the GF, and everyone scores well against them.

igotworms

Despite not playing last week, I jumped the gun and used my final two trades last week. Traded Selwood to Neale and Lynch to Touk Miller. Both had low break evens, so presumed I would be unable to afford them this week. Miller came through with the goods, Lachie Neale not so much. Hopefully he comes good this week when I need him. Also hoping Touk Touk gets more midfield time like last week albeit it with Ablett and Hanley out. Unsurprisingly, after Round 16 last year and in games this year, he has produced excellent numbers when getting more midfield time. Hoping the trend continues this week. Some stats to back this up:

* From Rnd 16 onwards last year his midfield time jumped from 33% to 91%
* As a midfielder he ranked #1 at the club and in the top 30 overall for disposals, contested possessions, clearances and tackles
* The Suns have a +2% clearance differential when he is in attendance at centre bounces

fanTCfool

Why look at his midfield time from last year when you can just check this year?  :P

igotworms

Because he hasn't had any where near as much midfield time this year. This week with Ablett out, he spent majority of his time in the midfield, hence his 109! I'm just drawing attention to the fact that when he does get reasonable midfield time...... he scores very well. New coach........?? It may be just wishful thinking, as I have him as backup in my forward line in the hope to utilise his score if he scores well.

Hawka

One trade left
3 players i needa get rid of  :-\

Blues Blues Blues

2 trades left.

Thinking Jelwood to Neale and using a luxury trade to turn Dahl into Heeney.

Stupid to use luxury? Should I save it for GF it I make it?

GoSaints3

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 14, 2017, 09:10:47 PM
2 trades left.

Thinking Jelwood to Neale and using a luxury trade to turn Dahl into Heeney.

Stupid to use luxury? Should I save it for GF it I make it?
If you think you can win I would hold incase you get an injury during this weekend. However if you think it's a 50/50 I would trade. No point having trades if you don't make the granny.

Trading out Nank. Who should I grab between billings and Greene?

quinny88

So envious of peoplewith trades  :'(

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Thinking Goldstein  to  Kreuzer   and  Jelwood  to  Beams, then no trades at all.

:)

no eye deer

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on August 15, 2017, 01:22:09 AM
::)

Thinking Goldstein  to  Kreuzer   and  Jelwood  to  Beams, then no trades at all.

:)

Good trades mate. Do it.