best forward under 428K?

Started by Samsturmfels, August 11, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

using my last trade on getting rid of tom lynch (GC), only have 428.5k in bank, which forward should i get?
Although Caddy may seem the most appealing im not sure if i should get him because i want to emergency loophole with nankervis

shaker

Not much to choose what about Isaac Smith 405K ?

GCSkiwi

Quote from: shaker on August 11, 2017, 05:07:33 PM
Not much to choose what about Isaac Smith 405K ?

Worth a punt I reckon. He was a decent pick in SC finals last year, should be 80+

Gandalf123

Gandalf123

Mark

Ringo

Koby Stevens with Saints draw is probably one to look at as well.

Samsturmfels

thanks guys, I ended up being in a rush so i picked caddy. It probably would've been smarter to pick stevens, oh well wish me luck!

Samsturmfels

Bluesalltheway

shaker

Yep unlucky Koby Stevens bit the dust as well but Isaac Smith scored 118  :P I should listen to my own advice I traded in Macrae for 61  >:(

no eye deer

Quote from: shaker on August 14, 2017, 12:53:15 PM
Yep unlucky Koby Stevens bit the dust as well but Isaac Smith scored 118  :P I should listen to my own advice I traded in Macrae for 61  >:(

Ouch! As long as you got through the week, should be all good. Macrae will probably punch out 120 this week.

igotworms

I actually brought in Touk Miller last week for Lynch. Played midfield role (albeit with Ablett and Hanley out) and scored me a nice little 109!! After that effort and with a new coach, perhaps he keeps more midfield time and scores accordingly!?
Finished last year off strongly with a similar scenario. Gold Coast are a much better team with him in the middle.
(As is my supercoach now)
After Round 16 last year his midfield time jumped from 33% to 91%!
In that time he ranked number 1 at the club and in the top 30 in the AFL for disposals, contested possessions, clearances and tackles.
The Suns also have a clearance differential of +2% when he has been in attendance at centre bounces.

Food for thought, although he has jumped up $12K to $377,500!

foolysik

Good insight on Touk. Out of interest where do you get these midfield time stats?