Main Menu

2017 FANFOOTY HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS

Started by LF, August 04, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

enzedder

I'll nominate Rusty00.
Great contributor to the site across a number of boards. Great coach who offers thoughtful advice to others via posts and most notably the only coach to go back to back as a SC Elxam Champions Trophy winner (2015-2016). The Holy Grail IMO...an outstanding achievement to do it once...but twice against the quality of coaches in Champions is outstanding.

DazBurg

not gonna lie, I'm waiting for others to nominate ppl so it makes my decision easier
haha
so many worthy i want to nominate

LaHug

I'll nominate Spite. He's been here a month longer than me, involved in DT and SC and EXV, having a great year in rankings, may or may not do a popular SC podcast.

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on August 06, 2017, 03:47:10 PM
I'll nominate Spite. He's been here a month longer than me, involved in DT and SC and EXV, having a great year in rankings, may or may not do a popular SC podcast.

<3

I'll add to that list (you're welcome everyone);

-Ran UTG for a season
-Saved EXV with Purps (created online spreedsheet for scores/ladder, ask Holz)
-Won FF "most popular" on a poll I created by 1 vote
-Took BXV Hedgies to a flag
-Created FPL Fanfooty league (Rusty will beat me eventually)
-Been nominated 4 times (by 4 different people? Another Record!) for HoF, currently on a pretty big losing streak though
-Captain of VIC in SC S.O.O as well as premiership member a few times over the years in both  formats for memory

meow meow

^ and can explain Collingwood's salary cap room.

PowerBug

Holz

ill nominate elephants

Been a very active member who is winding down his activities but been great for a number of years.

Capper

There are a few on there that deserve to be nominated but I will nominate enzedder for the work he has done in SC Elxam and done it all on the other side of the dutch.
Also
5th year in Champions League (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Other highlights: 2015 Premier- Overall Elxam trophy winner (Top 16), 2012 League Premier, 2013 All-Elxam League, 2015 All-Elxam League, 2016 All-Elxam League, 2012 State of Origin Winner (Victoria), 2014 State of Origin Winner (Victoria)

DazBurg

OK i'm not going to wait any longer

My nomination while hard to choose between so many i've gone with one that isn't around much anymore but had a massive input in the older days of FF and the original FF chat as well

roo boys!

bloody good bloke and sadly not around as much anymore
(never did get pendles from Toronto in WXV's like i kept telling him i was going to take him from him)

CrowsFan 2.0

I would like to nominate the original CrowsFan/Honey Badger.
An all round amazing guy and it's an outrage he hasn't been inducted already! ::)

nas

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 13, 2017, 07:43:58 PM
An all round amazing guy and it's an outrage he hasn't been inducted already! ::)

Hey stranger!

Torpedo10

He deleted his account, auto-disqualification unfortunately.   :P

Good to see you back!

LaHug

You're back!

Ringo

I would like to nominate another who is not around a lot any more in Colliwobblers.

Colliwobblers  was very active in the early years and was responsible for the setting of Asianxvs. Like a lot has had a few issues which have limited his time on FF. Worthy of nomination.