Main Menu

2017 FANFOOTY HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS

Started by LF, August 04, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

I only just noticed this thread.

Quote from: enzedder on August 06, 2017, 12:26:33 AM
I'll nominate Rusty00.
Great contributor to the site across a number of boards. Great coach who offers thoughtful advice to others via posts and most notably the only coach to go back to back as a SC Elxam Champions Trophy winner (2015-2016). The Holy Grail IMO...an outstanding achievement to do it once...but twice against the quality of coaches in Champions is outstanding.

Thanks for the nomination mate :)

Nige

Gotta nominate my boy _wato I reckon.

For starters he's an absolute lad which is always a good quality.

But he's also pretty damn good at Supercoach, has a wealth of knowledge, isn't afraid to speak his mind and offers sound insight whenever and wherever he can.

He's also dabbled in the keeper comps as an assistant to myself in ASC and is an complete and utter menace in UTG.

Don't let his extracurricular activities fool you, the man is definitely worthy of a nomination and a place in the HOF.

CrowsFan 2.0

Quote from: LaHug on August 14, 2017, 11:00:15 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 13, 2017, 07:43:58 PM
I would like to nominate the original CrowsFan/Honey Badger.
An all round amazing guy and it's an outrage he hasn't been inducted already! ::)

You're back!
Not really back, was just back to post an update about my brother in the UFC thread :)
Hey to everyone though. Hope you've all been well!

LaHug

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 15, 2017, 03:11:47 PM
An all round amazing guy and it's an outrage he hasn't been inducted already! ::)

You're back!
Not really back, was just back to post an update about my brother in the UFC thread :)

Please stay :(

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 15, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

You're back!

Glad you're going well mate, take care.

_wato

Quote from: Nige on August 14, 2017, 01:48:39 PM
Gotta nominate my boy _wato I reckon.

For starters he's an absolute lad which is always a good quality.

But he's also pretty damn good at Supercoach, has a wealth of knowledge, isn't afraid to speak his mind and offers sound insight whenever and wherever he can.

He's also dabbled in the keeper comps as an assistant to myself in ASC and is an complete and utter menace in UTG.

Don't let his extracurricular activities fool you, the man is definitely worthy of a nomination and a place in the HOF.

Thanks Nigey :-*

LF

Nominees so far
Spite
Elephants
roo boys
_wato
Rusty00
Enzedder
Colliwobblers

GoLions

I'll chuck PB a nomination

Runs the Domestic Sixes comp (dunno if he still is this season but has for the last 2 years), and does a great job there from what I've seen

Has been having a great year across all 3 fantasy comps, and gives out some good advice from time to time

Was a big reason behind our increase in UTG numbers this season

And is a good greek boy

Oh and also his name is similar to PowerMan, the one true GOAT

nas

Hey, would like to nominate T Dog. Always a favourite in the jokes thread, owner of keeper teams in ASC, ADT, & later came into the BXV's as well.

Loved to Trade, always offering assistance with trades, & as well a passionate Pie supporter, especially of his Travis Cloke.

Think that his personal text says it all:  "Big Trav gone..I might move on..not sure yet"  :'(

Think that T D would be a worthy member of the FF HOF!

LF

Quote from: LF on August 20, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
Nominees so far
Spite
Elephants
roo boys
_wato
Rusty00
Enzedder
Colliwobblers

Powerbug
T Dog

CrowsFan 2.0

Quote from: LF on August 20, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
Quote from: LF on August 20, 2017, 12:25:30 PM
Nominees so far
Spite
Elephants
roo boys
_wato
Rusty00
Enzedder
Colliwobblers

Powerbug
T Dog
The crowsfan one was a serious nomination. Even though I quit I did far more on this board than anyone else during my time. Plus really to enter a sports HoF you have to retire first, which I did :P

LF

Yeah rules state you can't nominate yourself

Torpedo10

Quote from: LF on August 21, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
Fine, I'll nominate him.  :P

LF

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 21, 2017, 11:37:54 AM
Quote from: LF on August 21, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
Fine, I'll nominate him.  :P

It's too late now,nominations closed yesterday

enzedder

Quote from: Capper on August 07, 2017, 01:00:31 PM
There are a few on there that deserve to be nominated but I will nominate enzedder for the work he has done in SC Elxam and done it all on the other side of the dutch.
Also
5th year in Champions League (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Other highlights: 2015 Premier- Overall Elxam trophy winner (Top 16), 2012 League Premier, 2013 All-Elxam League, 2015 All-Elxam League, 2016 All-Elxam League, 2012 State of Origin Winner (Victoria), 2014 State of Origin Winner (Victoria)
Kia Ora cuz and thanks.  :)
I'm really an expat Aussie so no one should let the Kiwi thing put them off  ;D

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 14, 2017, 01:21:06 PM
I only just noticed this thread.

Quote from: enzedder on August 06, 2017, 12:26:33 AM
I'll nominate Rusty00.
Great contributor to the site across a number of boards. Great coach who offers thoughtful advice to others via posts and most notably the only coach to go back to back as a SC Elxam Champions Trophy winner (2015-2016). The Holy Grail IMO...an outstanding achievement to do it once...but twice against the quality of coaches in Champions is outstanding.

Thanks for the nomination mate :)

Sweet mate. I'm a tad jealous of what you've done. Awesomeness.