I finally have something to gloat about

Started by whorya, July 24, 2017, 09:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whorya

3rd top score in the weekly in this comp!

Been an up and down season...might end up top 300-500 in the end - not as good as last year.

where are you overall atm lads

Capper

nicely done. Im currently 76th and came 2nd last week.

There are a couple of people doing really well on FF including 1st place.

If i were you i would continue your posting. Once you hit 3 stars you will be eligible for entering in the FF coaches group next year. Very competitive.

Spite

7th overall but given Pendles is a massive unique at the top for me, I'd say I'm done. I ruined my own season by trading Brad Hill to Rockliff in Round 13. Also not captaining titch in the last 5 weeks hasn't gone too well for me...

HappyDEZ

HappyDEZ

Quote from: Capper on July 24, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

If i were you i would continue your posting. Once you hit 3 stars you will be eligible for entering in the FF coaches group next year. Very competitive.
Hi Capper. Do you have to start a post for it to count towards a 3rd star or just comment on a post? I have enjoyed the FF leagues I am in this year. AFL FF ELITE SILVER, RDT FF DT Legends 2 & SC FF SILVER & FF Tough Showers. Got a Semi Final against The Traders in the first one for some reason. Sitting 10th in the RDT one (need to win both my last matches there). Ditto For SILVER & Tough where I am 9th & 7th respectively.

Capper

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 25, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

Hi Capper. Do you have to start a post for it to count towards a 3rd star or just comment on a post? I have enjoyed the FF leagues I am in this year. AFL FF ELITE SILVER, RDT FF DT Legends 2 & SC FF SILVER & FF Tough Showers. Got a Semi Final against The Traders in the first one for some reason. Sitting 10th in the RDT one (need to win both my last matches there). Ditto For SILVER & Tough where I am 9th & 7th respectively.
Just comment on posts. But not all posts count, MODs will be able to provide more information. I think its 1000 posts so you only have 220 to go i think

HappyDEZ

whorya

Think I am a fair way from 3 stars!
From the posts below I am a fair bit behind a lot of you! My team is set now which is good. with extra guns on bench as cover like Heppel and Nanks M9/F7 so I expect to finish the season well

Last yr I was on song ended 52nd but had a slow start and bye weeks didn't go as well last yrs.

Grazz

Quote from: whorya on July 25, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

From the posts below I am a fair bit behind a lot of you! My team is set now which is good. with extra guns on bench as cover like Heppel and Nanks M9/F7 so I expect to finish the season well

Last yr I was on song ended 52nd but had a slow start and bye weeks didn't go as well last yrs.

You'd enjoy the competition in these FF coaches leagues.  ;)

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on July 25, 2017, 09:05:50 PM
Quote from: whorya on July 25, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

You'd enjoy the competition in these FF coaches leagues.  ;)
Some not their usual competiveness though this year  >:( Thankfully only up next year.  Ranked 12006 in SC thankfully  DT rank 191 is sound.