Jeung Stars 93 R13 team

Started by Jeung93, June 15, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeung93

Hi there, I have played a couple of seasons of SC AFL before but I was hoping to get some help as this is my first time posting and using this forum. I had 14 trades left before this round commenced but atm I have traded Otten to L. Ryan and Murphy to Jelwood which leaves me with 226.5K spare although I am not sold on Jelwood over Ablett or Dusty (these 3 mids being the priority due to bye status and BE's).

Also any thoughts on what other upgrades I should be aiming for as I plan to put Nank to FWD via trading WHE to W. Buzza (DPP) for RCK/FWD cover and upgrading Greenwood to a Greene/Lynch(GCS)/Wallis(?) and leave Steele as a M9/F7 bench cover.

Upgrading Berry/Stewart/Newman to T.Adams (1st preference after price fall) and maybe a Z.Williams/Hurley/Roberton. As for my RCK's I was thinking of getting in Gawn after his price has fallen and maybe a S.Martin/Grundy but might not upgrade one of Sandi/Witts.

In the MID's was thinking of maybe down the track upgrading someone(s) like Treloar/Oliver/J.Kelly to Sloane/Bontempelli.

So my team still has a lot of trading to do but I'm just not sure in which direction I should go. If I should trade players like a Steele, Scooter and Newman out thus having less capable bench cover but freeing up more funds or if I should retain one, some or all of those players for bench cover. Any thoughts, criticisms are welcome.

I can't seem to attach my image so my team is as follows:

DEF:
Docherty   S. Lloyd [SYD]   Newman
M. Hibberd [MEL]   T. Stewart  Berry
Laird  L. Ryan

MID:
Dangerfield   Pendlebury   J. Selwood   Oliver
Treloar   Rockliff   Barrett   S. Selwood
T. Mitchell   J. Kelly (GWS)   Myers

RCK:
Witts   Nankervis 
Sandilands

FWD:
Yeo   Macrae   Dahlhaus
Steele   Heeney   Parsons
Hoskin-Elliott   Greenwood

js19

Why trading Murphy? (Marc Murphy that is, or Bob, which I'd understand)

Sandi to Strnadica or Buzza if you prefer. WHE to Stef via Nank. Best premo defender you can afford for Myers is what I'd look at