Desperate times - need help please

Started by whorya, May 09, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whorya

After last week's 1900 I need some help with this weeks trades.

dropped from 530 to 1300 in a week is painful to cop.

B: Doc, Laird, Lloyd, Otten, March, Hamp (Newman, Stew)
M: Dang, Titch, Trel, Fyfe, Beams, Hepp, GHS, SPP (Barrett, Parr, Balic)
R: Grund, Nanks, Preus
F: Macr, Dahl, Budd, Steele, WHE, Black (Pars, Eddy)

I have about 450k in the bank and am thinking WHE to Zerrett and Hamp to Shaw but that leaves me with a very weak forward line with Black, Balic, Pars and Eddy to cover F5 and 6

Hampton to Shaw is a no brainer shaw at sub 500k is the go but the 2nd trade is the issue

Mat0369

Is Parr Parfitt? Hampton to Shaw is a solid trade but if you still have Parfitt and Beams in the middle something has to be done. Maybe something like Beams to Tay and hold Hampton a week. You look pretty round 13 heavy though in  the midfield/backs if you did do that

whorya

im holding beams till we get confirmation he is out long term or not.

Parrif will be myers next week if he gets to a 3rd game.

rd13 heavy because i go hard in bye weeks with trades usually

HappyDEZ

Read somewhere, 'in the mix' I think, that Beams is running strongly & will be assessed after this round of football. So hopefully Beams is back in Round 9. Not much in it but is there any reason you prefer Zerrett over Rocky? Zerrett def. has the edge in regards to injury but Rocky is the undisputed DT King yeah?

whorya

i plan to get both. I just realised Zerrett has a 145 be so might hold till he drops even 20k Rocky or Zerrett im happy to go with either.

my issue is if I get in a mid gun it means im weakening my fwdline as WHE has to go for the cash.