Main Menu

Not receiving confirmation email for FanFooty

Started by SavDog23, April 28, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavDog23

Hi there.

Since the beginning of this AFL season, I have tried multiple times (5-6) to create an account on the FanFooty site. (not the forums). On each of these attempts, i have entered a username, password, email and any other options i wanted. After registering, i never received an email confirmation so that i could log in to that account again. I have been attempting this for almost 2 months now, and have had no success. I have also tried doing the 'Forgot ID and Password' option on all these accounts and haven't gotten anything. Nothing in inbox, or in spam or junk.

Is their anyone that can help me fix this problem, or is there any admins or moderators I could contact to see into this problem.

Thanks.

Ringo

This has been a problem for a couple of years now and to my knowledge still has not been fixed.  As this is an Admin issue contact Hellopplz for confirmation.

Hellopplz

Yep email system been down for years for both the main site and the forum site :(.

If this is for the forum I can activate your account for you.

But I'm pretty sure you mean the main site which I unfortunately can't help out with :(. Best to connect m0nty either by PM here or if you have twitter send him a message there and hopefully he can help you out :).

m0nty

The email system has been down for years because I couldn't figure out how to make it work without hackers taking it over to post spam. I could outsource it, but that would cost thousands of dollars. Any suggestions welcome. :(

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: m0nty on December 06, 2017, 01:53:22 PM
The email system has been down for years because I couldn't figure out how to make it work without hackers taking it over to post spam. I could outsource it, but that would cost thousands of dollars. Any suggestions welcome. :(

De-aactivate the need for confirmation e-mail? Would love to chat