Riley Knight?

Started by strikeforce, April 04, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikeforce

$201k?

Need to trade Florent this week? Got enough cash to trade to Knight over Butler/Hannan?

Im happy to pay the extra cash to get a F6 keeper to the byes rather than a butler cash grab? I feel like Knight could be a keeper with his run to come after this week? 

Opponents to come,
Port
Essendon
Gold Coast
Richmond
North Melbourne
Melbourne
Brisbane
Fremantle

Forward line is Dahl, Mcrae, Tommy Lynch, Nank, WHE and Turner at F6 atm?

GCSkiwi

Quote from: strikeforce on April 04, 2017, 03:20:10 PM
$201k?

Need to trade Florent this week? Got enough cash to trade to Knight over Butler/Hannan?

Im happy to pay the extra cash to get a F6 keeper to the byes rather than a butler cash grab? I feel like Knight could be a keeper with his run to come after this week? 

Opponents to come,
Port
Essendon
Gold Coast
Richmond
North Melbourne
Melbourne
Brisbane
Fremantle

Forward line is Dahl, Mcrae, Tommy Lynch, Nank, WHE and Turner at F6 atm?

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge call to say Knight could be a keeper. Essentially, I don't think there's anything at all that makes me back that statement - his 78 in rd1 against GWS is his highest ever SC score. That's not F6 keeper material, and certainly not worth bringing in for me... I would say noooooo, Butler and Hannan will make cash faster than Knight, and you will be trading them all out imo. Though I also think Houston is better than all of the above, he's my Florent replacement.

TomK

Knight will probably score a little bit more than Butler and when I say a little bit, maybe 2-3ppg but that extra 80k is much more valuable.

RaisyDaisy

Yep, WHE is the only 200k player you need

Just load up on the cheaper guys for cash generation