Blues Blues Blues 2017

Started by Blues Blues Blues, April 03, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Hey all,

Ok - have a completed team and down to 8 trades and no war chest.

Def: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Shaw, Lloyd (Shaz, Ryan)
Mid: Danger, Titchell, Bont, Treloar, Murphy, Jelwood, Sloane, Rocky (Witherden, Hibberd, Cousins)
Ruc: Ryder, Witts (Stnadica)
Fwd: Buddy, Macrae, Dahl, Nank, Higgins, Greene (Greenwood, Eddy)

Really running out of patience with Sloane and Rocky. And now Fyfe has his contract sorted and appears to be over injuries, I'm eying him off big time.

What are your thoughts on these trades;
Sloane/Greenwood to Fyfe/Lewis Young

Any other suggestions?

Thanks all

Blues Blues Blues

Hi all,

Down to 4 trades and $144k.

Def: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Shaw (Shaz, Ryan)
Mid: Danger, Titchell, Bont, Treloar, Murphy, Jelwood, Fyfe, Witherden (Greenwood, Glass, Cousins)
Ruc: Kruezer, Witts (Stnadica)
Fwd: Ryder, Buddy, Macrae, Dahl, Higgins, Greene (Young, Eddy)

In stride with injuries and suspensions to Danger, Greene, Witts and doubts over Kruezer and Lloyd.

I'm thinking:
- Witts to Gawn
- Shaw to premo mid (can afford $585.9k). So pissed off I'm $12k short of Dusty!

Appreciate any thoughts on which mid? Thinking?
- Oliver?
- Kelly?
- Neale?
- Zerrett?
- Beams?

Feedback appreciated!

SilverLion

Oliver out of those mate, had him for most of the year and is incredibly consistent. Unless you feel the need to have some cash in the bank, in which case Beams.

Blues Blues Blues

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!

In cash league GF and have 1 trade left.

Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Scharenberg (Ryan, Glass)
Danger, Titchell, Fyfe, Beams, Bont, Kelly, Murphy, Treloar (Withers, Greenwood, Cousims)
Gawn, Kruezer (Strnadica)
Ryder, Macrae, Dahl, Buddy, Greene, Higgins (Young, Eddy)

Thinking Treloar to Zorko? I've heard Treloar carrying injury last few weeks, and opponent has both Treloar and Zorko. I have a feeling Zorko at Gabba will score more than Treloar at G v Demons.

Thoughts??

shaker

Hard to tell without your opponents team and time is short maybe Shaz out Witherden to the backs trade in someone like JPK and then make Treloar E and see what he gets