British XVs 2017 Rob Roy Award

Started by GoLions, March 27, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

One thing for sure, you wouldnt have predicted the Bunnies at the start of the year!!

Torpedo10

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 26, 2017, 02:27:15 PM
One thing for sure, you wouldnt have predicted the Bunnies at the start of the year!!
Same can be said for the Magic, after the draft picks debacle.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 26, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on June 26, 2017, 02:27:15 PM
Same can be said for the Magic, after the draft picks debacle.

Bunnies are coming for you this week!  :P

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on June 26, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
Does it get any closer than this...Hurricanes manage to outscore the Werewolves by 5 points to avoid being knocked out this week!

So with one month to go, our final 5 are:
Hurricanes
Leeches
Magic
Bunnies
Owls

Who will win?! :o
Wow, i cant believe i didnt go this week....Thanks Zorko :P

GoLions

Well, they only just survived last week, but have been completely blown away this week! The Hurricanes are now out of here, with only 4 teams remaining :o

GoLions

Well, the Bunnies and Magic killed it, and the Leeches and Owls didn't...with the Owls just falling short, and hence being knocked out!

So Leeches, Magic, Bunnies remain...who will win?!

SydneyRox

Quote from: GoLions on July 10, 2017, 12:33:33 PM
Well, the Bunnies and Magic killed it, and the Leeches and Owls didn't...with the Owls just falling short, and hence being knocked out!

So Leeches, Magic, Bunnies remain...who will win?!

Magic the team to beat, i hope can get to the last two though!!

Torpedo10

How we are still in this is beyond me.  :P

Torpedo10

GoLions

A very disappointing display by the Magic sees them bow out with the Bronze this week.

Bunnies and Leeches the final two now, with under 80 points separating them this week!

GoLions

Well, similar to the Magic last week, the Bunnies just weren't able to put up a fight this week, and are the last team to be knocked out of the competition.

GoLions

This of course means that I can now announce that our winner of the 2017 Rob Roy Award are the Leeds Leeches, coached by Jhello! Congratulations!

Rusty00

Congratulations to the Leeches. Now that you've secured this award you can relax and put out a low score this week :P

SydneyRox

Well done mate, couldn't keep the dream run alive!!

jhello