British XVs 2017 Rob Roy Award

Started by GoLions, March 27, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Knockout competition up and running again this season! Each week, the lowest scoring team of the round (that is still in the running to win the award), will be eliminated. Remember, these are based on raw scores, no HGA included :)

1. Nottingham Hoods
2. Swansea Breakers
3. Wrexham Knights
4. Liverpool Rams
5. Grope Lane Giants
6. Birmingham Dragons
7. Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs
8. Bradford Badgers
9. Staines Steins
10. Huddersfield Hawks
11. Winchester Werewolves
12. Hastings Hurricanes
13. Oxford Owls
14. Manchester Magic
15. Blackpool Bunnies
16. LEEDS LEECHES (WINNER)

GoLions

The first team to be eliminated is...the Nottingham Hoods!

GoLions

Well, you know what they say. First the worst, Second the...second worst? Cya Breakers!

Ringo

GoLions

And the 3rd team to be eliminated is the Wrexham Knights #rekt

Steins very lucky not to be eliminated this week though :o

GoLions

And we now say goodbye to the Liverpool Rams! I'm sure coach Nige will be happy with a top 4 finish.

GoLions

Unfortunately we say goodbye to a much improved Giants outfit this week. A few teams can count themselves very lucky though, including the Badgers, Steins, and Hedgies!

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on April 19, 2017, 10:15:20 AM
And we now say goodbye to the Liverpool Rams! I'm sure coach Nige will be happy with a top 4 finish.
lmao, I missed this.

GoLions

The Dragons shall be breathing no more fire into this competition in 2017.

GoLions

Damn, there were a few awful scores this week! :P

It was extreeeeemely close, but it's time for the Hebden Bridge Hedgies to be eliminated. The Owls and Magic can count their lucky stars that it wasn't one of them instead (and even the Hurricanes as well).

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on May 08, 2017, 01:00:00 PM
Damn, there were a few awful scores this week! :P

It was extreeeeemely close, but it's time for the Hebden Bridge Hedgies to be eliminated. The Owls and Magic can count their lucky stars that it wasn't one of them instead (and even the Hurricanes as well).

Wow, was sure it was gonna be me, must of been a poor week all around :P

GoLions

GoLions

Was a close one, but Round 9 sees us saying goodbye to the Steins!

GoLions

The Leeches can thank their lucky stars that the Hawks had a shocker in Round 10. So long Huddersfield!

GoLions

Does it get any closer than this...Hurricanes manage to outscore the Werewolves by 5 points to avoid being knocked out this week!

So with one month to go, our final 5 are:
Hurricanes
Leeches
Magic
Bunnies
Owls

Who will win?! :o