Main Menu

Richmond 2017 H&A season

Started by quinny88, March 22, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: elephants on September 26, 2017, 04:51:48 PM
Quote from: nas on September 26, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 26, 2017, 04:47:50 PM
Seeing my team play in a Grand Final is my dream, enjoy it boys! Absolutely soak up the week!

It's great, also seeing the clubs very first one makes it even more special.

Enjoy the day lads.

You sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to see the second one :P

Ha got that right, missed it completely as in the USA. Phew.

Nige

enzedder

Happy for Tiger supporters like I was for the Dogs last year.
Maybe one day I'll experience it.
My Richmond loving grandfather is in his 90's and will be over the moon. Football and the emotions it brings is a beautiful thing.

nas

shaker

Tiges premiers 2017 unbelievable I wish I could be down in Richmond tonight I was there in 1980 but live a long way from there now and have had far to many beers enjoy Tiges fans this is a dream come true hope my old mum is ok she is 92 I am so glad she has been able to see the Tiges get up once again visited her earlier today in nursing home and she was excited but she has a Tiger ticker might take her beer tomorrow ;)

LaHug

quinny88

Quote from: LaHug on October 01, 2017, 04:10:05 AM
Best weekend of my life

I second that! Still feels like a dream. The whole day was unbelievable. So proud of the boys and dimma.
Got home from the game at 10pm and watched the replay twice already. Will no doubt watch it another 10 times through the week!
GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS!

Donnie Brasco

why wasn't big ivvy in the motorcade of retiring players?!!

LaHug

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on October 01, 2017, 11:04:43 PM
why wasn't big ivvy in the motorcade of retiring players?!!

Is there a minimum games requirement for the motorcade? That could be it. He only had 154 or something like that and it could be a 200 game minimum.

Jroo

One of the best days of my life  ;D

Punt rd was going off, couldn't imagine what it would've been like if you actually got a ticket to the game

shaker

Did not realize Jack Graham was only 19 maybe mixing him up Broad , he is built like a brick out house sign him up long term  :P

Gigantor

50 year old manager at my companies Melbourne depot rocked up to work this morning with a "Dusty" hair cut. I'm try to get someone to send me a pic because apparently its hilarious :)

LaHug

Quote from: JROO8 on October 02, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
One of the best days of my life  ;D

Punt rd was going off, couldn't imagine what it would've been like if you actually got a ticket to the game

Absolutely phenomenal. I cried. I hugged strangers. I was shaking. My heart was going crazy. It was the greatest experience of my life.

Donnie Brasco

just purchased this little beauty, framed:

LaHug