Shearers 2017 RDT Diary.

Started by nas, March 09, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Getting ready for the start of 2017.

Thoughts appreciated!

Rusty00

Personally I don't think Mills will average enough to be worth picking over some of other premo defenders, but just my opinion.

Think come Round 1 you'll need to strengthen your mids as it doesn't look like that many rookies will pop up at this stage. May need to downgrade one of your forwards.

Love the Toby Greene pick, have him in both DT and AF myself at the moment :)

Mat0369

I'm not a fan of Mills either. I think you might be better off downgrading there to beef up the midfield. You might only be able to field one rookie so I'd use the cash there.

I don't think Greene will get back to the 100 level in his role, it's an interesting POD though and I don't hate it.

Just a couple of side notes, I don't see a point in starting Strnadica in these comps, particularly if you have Cameron in your line up. You can only loophole a few times a year and you're better off trying to generate cash out of the rookies. I'd swing Cameron into the ruck.

I'm not really a fan of Nank, I think come the real stuff he will be one a few regret. I understand people wanting ruck cover but you're better picking up someone down the track, especially if one of Cameron/Preuss play early.

nas

Starting team Round 1.

Looking at J Steven to WHE via DPP

Just the above trade done, leaves $376K for upgrades.

nas

Have $391,700 in the bank.

At this stage leaning towards Jo'M to Sloane! 26 trades left & $57,100 in the bank.

GoLions

Rocky!

Also gotta sub Pickett forward and play Houston over him :P

nas

Quote from: GoLions on April 21, 2017, 04:05:31 PM
Rocky!

Also gotta sub Pickett forward and play Houston over him :P

Yep looked at Rocky as well as Zerrett. Pickett & Houston missed but done.  :P

Rusty00

Sloane (or Merrett) would give you 4 premo mids with the Rd.13 bye. Not sure if that matters to you or not.

nas

Quote from: nas on April 21, 2017, 03:21:28 PM
Have $391,700 in the bank.

At this stage leaning towards Jo'M to Sloane! 26 trades left & $57,100 in the bank.

Ended up Jo'M to Sloane & Macreadie to Williamson

nas

Round 6

Traded in Balic & Zorko