Great League (Ultimate Footy) Spots Available

Started by The Pod, February 19, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pod

Wanted - Fantasy Draft Tragics (even hopeless ones)

This is the 3rd year of the really successful 'Podrick's Premiers' and 2nd year of 'No Ghost Teams League' and there are a couple of retired coaches' spots to fill.

Why are they so successful?  Because it's all about being engaged and having fun for the whole season and the Commissioner is a ruthless barbie.  All that matters to the Commissioner (me) is keeping all the coaches happy and active. Then everybody has a great season, even if they come last.

You don't even have to be a good coach - but you DO HAVE TO keep your team alive throughout the season. This way nobody ever has to play against a ghost ship (nothing worse).

How do teams stay engaged for the whole season?  Too easy - if a team is inactive for a couple of weeks, they're gone quick-smart and replaced with a real coach. This is very rare but as an example of the enthusiasm in these leagues, 10 out of 12 returning coaches were back inside the first week. Now that's enthusiasm!

Interested in joining? You'll need 2 spare Ultimate Footy leagues because all the addicts in both leagues democratically voted to add a new matching keeper league. These are all points based leagues with minor setting adjustments (nothing weird).

So the choices, until full are:-
Podrick's Premiers plus Podrick's Keepers (same coaches but two separate drafts)
and / or
No Ghost Teams League plus No Ghost Keepers League (same coaches but two separate drafts)

If you're a really tragic fanatic you could join all 4 leagues but you'll need to have enough spare leagues.

Send a full resume with 3 references (just joking) - just let me know if you're keen and I'll get the link to you, or contact me on ajnm@iinet.net.au

Cheers Pod