Australia (A) vs Sri Lanka (3 T20's)

Started by BratPack, February 01, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Squad Aaron Finch (capt), Michael Klinger, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner, Tim Paine (wk), James Faulkner, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake.

A decent squad, nice to see Klings finally get his chance but you really couldn't find room for the leading run scorer (Dunk) or the leading wicket taker (Abbott) in the BBL? In what is basically Australia flowering A? Really?

Hawka

Quote from: BratPack on February 01, 2017, 01:35:04 PM
Squad Aaron Finch (capt), Michael Klinger, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner, Tim Paine (wk), James Faulkner, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake.

A decent squad, nice to see Klings finally get his chance but you really couldn't find room for the leading run scorer (Dunk) or the leading wicket taker (Abbott) in the BBL? In what is basically Australia flowering A? Really?
I think the selectors didnt pick Abbott because of strike rate and the caliber of wickets he took

PowerBug

PowerBug

Ben Dunk comes into the squad for Chris Lynn, who's still injured.

plumdog millionaire

No Angelo Matthews for Sri Lanka either, injured his ankle

Bill Manspeaker

Lanka won the toss and elected to field

Finch (c)
Klinger
Head
Henriques
Turner
Paine
Faulkner
Cummins
Zampa
Stanlake
Tye

Gigantor

Will watch until Maxy gets out, then flick to the footy:)
Might change back if Turner gets a bat!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Gigantor on February 17, 2017, 08:39:55 PM
Will watch until Maxy gets out, then flick to the footy:)
Might change back if Turner gets a bat!
lovely shot there!

Gigantor

Bill Manspeaker

Hawka

I got more into that then i thought i would haha
shame on the loss though, but what do you expect when that squad is selected

Jukes

I (nor anybody else) was watching, but boy it would have been good to be watching that #whitewash

Grazz

Thought we had this one on toast but Gunarathne had other ideas. Brilliant innings, at the death amazing. Well done Sri Lanka bloody well done.  :o

Ringo

Gunarathne would be a great pick up by any BBL franchise. He did the same in the first match as well. Brilliant innings both games.

Ringo

Anyone else the dismissal of Martin in the ladies match. Never seen anything like it and doubt if will again. Was given out bowled in the end classed as playing on despite the fact it was second hit.