INJURED PLAYERS DISCUSSION THREAD 2017

Started by LF, January 31, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesels Pups

Ross Lyon confirmed Lachie Neale out this week on SEN. Surgery post season. Likely doubtful for last game I guess too.

Ricochet

Quote from: Diesels Pups on August 16, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
Ross Lyon confirmed Lachie Neale out this week on SEN. Surgery post season. Likely doubtful for last game I guess too.
And i'm done

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on August 16, 2017, 12:29:16 PM
And i'm done
Playing the kids hopefully

Ricochet

Quote from: GoLions on August 16, 2017, 12:29:50 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 16, 2017, 12:29:16 PM
And i'm done
Playing the kids hopefully
Now that'd be a first

Dudge

FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.

Bully

Unbelievable carnage to the tail end of the season, can't remember it being this bad. Last year I went 7 rounds without a trade in the bank and managed to finish 237. This year has been an unmitigated disaster. Lynch, Neale, Selwood & JPK all rotting on my bench.

Rusty00

Quote from: Dudge on August 16, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
FU Neale.  I only bought you in last week for Jelwood. 44 points and a trade ffs !!!. Well there goes my last trade.
Did the same in DT. Had the choice of any midfielder ::)

RaisyDaisy

Love using my last trade on Jelwood to Neale...

HappyDEZ

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2017, 01:01:38 PM
Love using my last trade on Jelwood to Neale...
LOL. I did the same. Cost me my finals. Him & Luke Ryan a disaster.

Gigantor

Come on Zack Fisher! If Parsons can get 98 so can you!

Grazz

Witherden looks to of overcome his hammy.

“Alex has done very well with his hamstring rehabilitation. He ran fast today and we’re expecting him to be available this weekend,” Blanch said.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Grazz on August 16, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

“Alex has done very well with his hamstring rehabilitation. He ran fast today and we’re expecting him to be available this weekend,” Blanch said.

Great news - he's my Neale cover

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 16, 2017, 03:27:32 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 16, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

Great news - he's my Neale cover

Selwood cover.  :'(
Bring on 2018 already.  :-\

igotworms

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

Grazz

Quote from: igotworms on August 16, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

Yep...... this! No trades left so I'm stuffed!!! That's my last five trades down the toilet on injuries!!

It's been a horror movie.  :(
Lets go fishing igotrods.  :P