FB: Schofield, Barrass, Wellingham
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Sheppard
C: Gaff, Priddis, Jetta
HF: Yeo, Kennedy, Hutchings
FF: LeCras, Darling, Cripps
R: Giles, Mitchell, Shuey

INT: Sheed, Redden, Mackenzie, Masten

EMG: Butler, Duggan, Hill

Obviously a few selections depend on matchups, but I'm pretty confident on this best 22!

RaisyDaisy

The concern I have with that team is the lack of genuine back up for Giles. We know Gov wants to, but he's too valuable and I honestly think Vardy will be playing in our 22 because he's a genuine ruck option and can play forward as a 3rd tall

I know I rate Hill and Butler higher than most other Eagle fans so I like them in our 22

One things for sure, competition for spots is going to be red hot and that's only a good thing for us

We have close to 30 players who can legitimately be in our best 22 on any given week which is why it's too hard for me to 100% say this is our best 22 and name it

elephants

I just hate the thought of Vardy and Giles in the same team, but you're probably right. Neither one can go alone, especially if one cops an injury, which in Vardy's case is a certainty haha

Hawka

Sammy Mitchell always loved playing at subi
It is his highest disposal ground by average so he could be scary

elephants

Quote from: Hawka on January 16, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
Sammy Mitchell always loved playing at subi
It is his highest disposal ground by average so he could be scary

Agreed man, could be huge! Will be interesting to see how he fits in and the impact he has on the likes of Priddis but moreso Shuey, Gaff, Redden, Sheed, Duggan, etc

jvalles69

I hope Mitchell plays that quarterback role for us, get it out of traffic and give it straight too him to hit a target.  Would be very potent.

Hawka

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 16, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
I hope Mitchell plays that quarterback role for us, get it out of traffic and give it straight too him to hit a target.  Would be very potent.
Would not surprise me if he did that, played alot of halfback the last few seasons for the hawks