Ultimate Footy Keeper Leagues return for 2017

Started by hoosie, January 05, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoosie

Attention: If you played last year in any of the four keeper leagues: OUT OF LEFT FIELD I & II, BOOTS AND ALL I & II then register your interest if you wish to continue with the same team. If you did not take part but are keen to take over a team from someone who doesn't continue then register your interest and I will PM you.

nas

hoosie, Happy new year. Shearers were in Boots & All, Boots & All 11, & FFOUT OF LEFT FIELD 11. Would you consider if any vacancies for FFOUT OF LEFT FIELD 1.

hoosie

Happy New Year to you too Nas! If I have a no-show you'll be first on my list for FF OUTOF LEFT FIELD I. I'll keep you posted.

tap21

Hi mate. I'm looking for a keeper league to join. Please let me know if a spot becomes available. Much appreciated.

Peter

Hoosie - as I in AF and RDT with your leagues, love to join a keeper league too

The Pod

Had lots of fun last year in these 4 leagues, keen to return....

FFOUTOFLEFTFIELD II (3rd)
FF BOOTS AND ALL II (1st)
FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD (4th)
FF BOOTS AND ALL (6th)

Team = Podrick's Privates

hoosie

Will do Tap21 - thanks for your interest in these popular leagues!

hoosie

Will keep you in mind Peter - thanks for your interest.

SydneyRox

The Pod

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 12, 2017, 04:49:45 PM
yeah put me back in hoosie

Managed to knock your old team into shape and take out the honours - it was loaded with Swans guns which helped a heap  :)

SydneyRox

Quote from: The Pod on January 13, 2017, 02:30:13 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 12, 2017, 04:49:45 PM
yeah put me back in hoosie

Managed to knock your old team into shape and take out the honours - it was loaded with Swans guns which helped a heap  :)

HA! Nice!

Yeah think Hoosie doesnt like the competition, I missed the invite back last year.

The Pod

Ultimate Footy is open....... and the Pod is raring to go.  Just dying to select my keepers already.

Talking about UF leagues generally - When you "renew leagues" do email invitations get sent out by Ultimate Footy automatically or do we need to do them manually?

Does anyone know how many UF leagues you can be in?  Can't seem to find the info anywhere.

nas

Quote from: The Pod on February 01, 2017, 09:13:18 PM
Ultimate Footy is open....... and the Pod is raring to go.  Just dying to select my keepers already.

Talking about UF leagues generally - When you "renew leagues" do email invitations get sent out by Ultimate Footy automatically or do we need to do them manually?

Does anyone know how many UF leagues you can be in?  Can't seem to find the info anywhere.

From the site: You can't join more than 4 leagues. Upgrade to Insider Season Pass to create up to 8 teams.

The Pod

Thanks NAS, I'm up to 8 already but somehow last year the site let me up to 10 when I took over a couple of ghost spots.  Dunno how that works but will have to sue my son's account for any more  8)

Redpony

Hi Hoosie I played in Boots And All last year but won't be this year. Cheers Rob.