BBL|06 and WBBL|02: Match Discussion Thread!

Started by PowerBug, December 09, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: PowerBug on December 14, 2016, 08:35:59 PM
Siddle confirmed out until 2017, so the back half of the BBL. Means that the Gades need to pick 3 players from: Pattinson, Tremain, Rimmington, Hogg to go with Narine and Bravo.

He's a bit of a legend but I'd be leaving out old man Hoggy from that list.

Bill Manspeaker

The_Captain

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 15, 2016, 12:07:50 AM
Siddle confirmed out until 2017, so the back half of the BBL. Means that the Gades need to pick 3 players from: Pattinson, Tremain, Rimmington, Hogg to go with Narine and Bravo.

no way. Rimmmo gone for sure. He's useless these days...

Koop

Quote from: PowerBug on December 12, 2016, 07:30:36 PM
HUGE news being reported on Channel 10 this evening regarding the Strikers. Apparently Jon Holland has hurt his ankle and may miss the entire tournament. :'(

Strikers now without a frontline spinner. We are the ones that should've went for Narine, not the already loaded Renegades.

Looks like theyre picking local from what I gathered from our intra-match article. Would mean one of Andrews or Cormack I'd imagine but we'll see  :o

elephants

Quote from: The_Captain on December 15, 2016, 07:30:50 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on December 15, 2016, 12:07:50 AM

no way. Rimmmo gone for sure. He's useless these days...

As much as everyone loves him, I honestly think Hoggy is becoming less useful as time goes on.

Was pretty happy when the Scorchers replaced him with Johnno allowing guys like Turner and Agar to come through!

I still quite like Rimmington as a T20 bowler domestically

The_Captain

Rimmo cant even get a game for W.A with 3 injured pace bowlers (dorf, paris, coulters)... His not up to that level any more.. Hoggy may be old as fek but still rather him thgan Rimmo. Honestly wouldnt have either getting a game.

elephants

Quote from: The_Captain on December 16, 2016, 01:41:02 PM
Rimmo cant even get a game for W.A with 3 injured pace bowlers (dorf, paris, coulters)... His not up to that level any more.. Hoggy may be old as fek but still rather him thgan Rimmo. Honestly wouldnt have either getting a game.

Nah I disagree man, are you talking about Shield there? Cos Rimmo is a much better T20 bowler than he is anything else. Before Andrew Tye exploded on the scene Rimmo was mint for the Scorchers.

The_Captain

Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2016, 02:34:13 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on December 16, 2016, 01:41:02 PM

Nah I disagree man, are you talking about Shield there? Cos Rimmo is a much better T20 bowler than he is anything else. Before Andrew Tye exploded on the scene Rimmo was mint for the Scorchers.

He was decent... But that was a while back. Hes days are done now but like hoggy...

elephants

Nige

elephants

Have I completely missed the BBL Fantasy thread or have we just not even discussed it on here? :P

fanTCfool

Quote from: elephants on December 20, 2016, 05:59:43 PM
Have I completely missed the BBL Fantasy thread or have we just not even discussed it on here? :P

It's in a seperate board, 'BBL Fantasy'

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,105474.0.html

elephants

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 20, 2016, 06:00:28 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 20, 2016, 05:59:43 PM

It's in a seperate board, 'BBL Fantasy'

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,105474.0.html

Knew I woulda missed it, cheers man

Jukes

Going fishing this arvo so will miss most of it :/ carn the underdogs (whoever that may be)

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on December 20, 2016, 07:23:11 PM
Going fishing this arvo so will miss most of it :/ carn the underdogs (whoever that may be)

Sydney Thunder are somehow the underdogs. Even without Watto I reckon they'll pump a Sixers team that I do not rate