Main Menu

Roughy Given the all clear

Started by LF, December 06, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-06/jarryd-roughead-cleared-to-return-to-footy

HAWTHORN vice-captain Jarryd Roughead has been cleared to resume full training, seven months after being sidelined with a reoccurrence of his melanoma.

Absolutely fantastic news

Bill Manspeaker

Ringo

Great news for him as well.  Trust this gives him the all clear and no relapses. 

Toga

Absolutely stoked to hear this news!

anchorman

Absolutely great news for Roughie.I wish him all the very best , not just for his football but for his general health.

Grazz

Wonderful news, very happy for him and his family.

Bill Manspeaker

he's gonna get the biggest cheer round one

JBs-Hawks

Roughy texted me today,  said hes honoured and ready to lead the team out in RD1

Toga

Grazz

Football Factory

My favourite player in the AFL   GO ROUGHY!!!   :-*

Gigantor

Do you think Roughy will ruck at all this year?

With Ceglar out who is going to support Big Boy? Not sure if it would be worth the Hawks playing one of Pittonet or Fitzpatrick

Rusty00

Quote from: Gigantor on January 31, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

With Ceglar out who is going to support Big Boy? Not sure if it would be worth the Hawks playing one of Pittonet or Fitzpatrick
I'd imagine the intention is for Vickery to play the same role as Ceglar did (and Hale before him).

Gigantor

Quote from: Rusty00 on January 31, 2017, 04:03:43 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on January 31, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

I'd imagine the intention is for Vickery to play the same role as Ceglar did (and Hale before him).

Oh wow that's embarrassing haha I totally forgot about Vickery  :-[ :-[ :-[

Extra embaressing considering he is so memorable in his own special way  ;D