NBA Season 2016/17

Started by Jay, October 03, 2016, 10:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Harden is just wow , whenever he got the ball i knew he was gonna score and at least assist
but damn Philly is awesome to watch ;)
TJ Mconnell is a lad

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 28, 2017, 11:47:41 PM
The stats are legit. In 23 and a half minutes that's what Millsap put up against the Wizards. In 28 minutes JoJo put up those numbers, that includes 3 steals and shooting 55% from the floor. He also shot 4 of 6 from 3 point range. He started the 4th quarter with 8 points (including back to back 3's) in around a minute.
Nah didn't mean the stats just as a point

Mat0369

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on January 29, 2017, 12:41:35 AM

It was tweeted after the games today. They aren't exactly wrong, Embiid IS the best 5 in the East. The only guy you can probably make an argument for league wide that is better right now is Boogie.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 29, 2017, 12:49:10 AM
Quote from: plumdog millionaire on January 29, 2017, 12:41:35 AM

It was tweeted after the games today. They aren't exactly wrong, Embiid IS the best 5 in the East. The only guy you can probably make an argument for league wide that is better right now is Boogie.
Yeah I'm the east he's playing the best of all traditional 5's rn - over Howard and Horford who are the only guys worth talking about

R.Griffen

Warriors putting on a show

Jay

Great overtime win for the Celts in Milwaukee on the 2nd night of a back to back without Bradley and Horford :D

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Jay on January 29, 2017, 03:41:48 PM
Great overtime win for the Celts in Milwaukee on the 2nd night of a back to back without Bradley and Horford :D
3 straight and tied with the Raptors!

plumdog millionaire

This Hawks Knicks game is craaaazzy. About to go to 4OT

R.Griffen

Yogi Ferrell and Seth Curry playing the most minutes for Mavs and they beat Spurs in San Antonio. Amazing

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on January 30, 2017, 11:28:53 AM
This Hawks Knicks game is craaaazzy. About to go to 4OT
Millsap played 60 minutes! You can't say this guy isn't an all star.

Mat0369

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on January 30, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

And yet he played double Embiid's minutes for a per 30 of 18.5 pts, 9.5 rbs, 3.5 asts, 0.5 blks and 0.5 stls against the crappy Knicks.

In 27 minutes against the Knicks Embiid had 21 pts, 14 rbs, 1 blk, 1 stl and 1 assist.

plumdog millionaire

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 30, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

And yet he played double Embiid's minutes for a per 30 of 18.5 pts, 9.5 rbs, 3.5 asts, 0.5 blks and 0.5 stls against the crappy Knicks.

In 27 minutes against the Knicks Embiid had 21 pts, 14 rbs, 1 blk, 1 stl and 1 assist.
You gotta play to make a contribution, not Joel's fault but that's how it is. Not saying he isn't deserving, but Millsap edges it out to me just. But as a Philly fan I can understand where you're coming from, completely fair!

Mat0369

Apparently Bron wants TJ McConnell and the 6'ers rejected it.

R.Griffen

Quote from: plumdog millionaire on January 30, 2017, 09:27:33 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on January 30, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

You gotta play to make a contribution, not Joel's fault but that's how it is. Not saying he isn't deserving, but Millsap edges it out to me just. But as a Philly fan I can understand where you're coming from, completely fair!

Andrew3747

This isn't aimed at anyone here, but I'm sick and tired of people like Skip, Chuck, Stephen A who claim to know basketball and all those facebook pages with indians, asians who have 0 minutes on the court and 2 seasons of watching 20 games having a go @ LeBron over the past month.

- LeBron isn't asking for James Harden. He is asking for a guy who can run the floor without him and Kyrie.
- Warriors added a 4th HOF player to their roster while the Cavs added Kay Felder. They have a spare roster space and two 5m contracts/exemptions they can use.
-Stop saying LeBron should take less money. When LeBron joined the Cavs, Gilbert said he will have unlimited resources and LeBron will get max. How it works is even if LeBron took the minimum, they are still over the cap since you can resign players for over the amount. Doesn't matter how much LeBron takes, they would still be in the same situation now.
- Stop saying LeBron gets whatever he wants and has all the help in the world. LeBron has never been on a historically elite team. He has never had the team that Bird, Magic, Kareem, Jordan, Russell or any other Mount Rushmore type of player has had.
- Those LeBron Haters/MJ Lovers are just getting mad because LeBron is getting really close to GOAT status. There will be a really strong case for LeBron #1 if he beats this GSW team. I know I'll be making it.