Season 2: One Day Cup (Discussion Thread)

Started by PowerBug, September 15, 2016, 12:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

PowerBug

Quote from: R.Griffen on October 23, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
and who voted for them... just me  :P
That's a pretty good effort well done :) That also means we've had 4 titles decided so far, one to each of V Possums, Q Koalas, NT Kangaroos and T Devils. If the next two this seaosn go to 2 different teams then basically this is the most even competition on FanFooty and it's not one of the 50 billion AFL related ones! :P

Scrads

Are we going to have enough time to organise everything before the JLT Cup (name changed from Matador) starts?

Nige

Quote from: Scrads on September 19, 2017, 11:54:45 AM
Are we going to have enough time to organise everything before the JLT Cup (name changed from Matador) starts?
PB's too time poor to admin D6s now so S3 isn't going ahead. There were also a number of other contributing factors too though.

Scrads

Quote from: Nige on September 19, 2017, 02:50:22 PM
Quote from: Scrads on September 19, 2017, 11:54:45 AM
PB's too time poor to admin D6s now so S3 isn't going ahead. There were also a number of other contributing factors too though.

:(

PowerBug

Those factors included the responses from people were not very enthusiastic :-\

I also thought the JLT Cup would start after the footy finished... I just found out that isn't the case.

BratPack

Scrads

Does this go for the other 2 comps as well? :(

Koop