AXV Vacant Coaching Position: Taiwan Dolphins

Started by JBs-Hawks, August 30, 2016, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

So unfortunately it seems we have lost Memph so we are hereby looking for a new coach for the Taiwan Dolphins

Prospective coaches please feel free to apply and you will find yourself with a good young list full of endless potential.

Taiwan Dolphins - Memphistopheles

Def: N Vlastuin (Rich), Z Williams (GWS), T Varcoe (Coll), Z Tuohy (Carl), S Colquhoun (Port), N Wright (StK), T Cutler (Bris), J Kolodjashnij (Geel), B Maynard (Coll), J Marsh (Coll), D Viojo-Rainbow (Carl)

Mid: S Coniglio (GWS), J Caddy (Geel), C Guthrie (Geel), B Hill (Haw), N Graham (Carl), W Langford (Haw), C Blakely (Freo), J Barrett (GWS), D Cavka (WC), J Nelson (WC), B McKenzie (NM)

Ruck: M Kreuzer (Carl), T Derickx (Syd), A Phillips (Carl)

Fwd: J Cripps (WC), I Heeney (Syd), T Dickson (WB), T Boyd (WB), J Laverde (Ess), J Murdoch (Geel), M Honeychurch (WB), J Steele (GWS) T Lamb (WC), J Scache (Bris), D Kent (Melb), P Wright (GC), B Jack (Syd), D Towers (Syd), J Foster (Carl)

Rookie List: D Gorringe (Carl) , B Griffiths (Rich), M Wood (NM), C Wood (Carl), N O'Kearney (StK), R O'Brien (Adel)

Applications will be closing on Sunday the 4th at 11:59pm

fanTCfool

Plenty to like about this list, Coniglio, Guthrie, Williams, Heeney and so on, will no doubt be looking to talk trades with the new Dolphins coach!

Koop

Hello AXV coaches, I would like to formally apply for the head coach role of the Taiwan Dolphins. I may be bringing in a co-coach, but will just apply as myself for now.

Since there was no formal application form, I thought I'd start by stating my best XV, plans for the team, and a little bit about myself.

My Taiwan Best XV

Defence: Z. Williams, B. Maynard, N. Vlastuin, T. Cutler
Midfield: S. Coniglio (C), C. Guthrie, J. Caddy, N. Graham
Ruck: M. Kruezer
Forward: I. Heeney, J. Steele, J. Cripps, J. Laverde
Interchange: C. Blakely, P. Wright

Emergency: B.Hill, D. Towers, Z. Tuohy

Theres a heck of a lot to like about the dolphins list, obviously it lacks in the midfield department, but, especially in the forward line, there are half a dozen guys who are breakout candidates. For Dickson & Boyd to miss out on a best XV spot in a young list shows the depth that line has. Add in prospects in Schache, Wood,  Jack, Honeychurch etc. and you start to get  seriously excited. The backline also has a heap of upside, if a little thin on playing personnel. I would expect finals in 2018 or 2019 to be a realistic target.

If I was to be awarded the Dolphins coaching gig, I would use the offseason to offload some forward depth to bring in another topline midfielder & some depth in both the midfield and defence lines. I would also target a second, regularly playing ruck to help Krooz.

What is there really to say? Most of you should know the debacle that ensured 2 years ago, I'm hoping to put that behind me. I'm currently assistant to TDog in BXV & AXVIII SC, and Nige in AXVIII DT. I would love the opportunity to take on an XV's club once more.

Kind Regards,

Koop.

Koop

SydneyRox

Not sure we can get a consensus with a vote... too many to choose from...

JBs-Hawks

Yes Koop is the new Dolphins coach, well done mate!

Rule votes will be sent out when i get home from work tonight.

Ricochet

nas

Koop

Nige

nostradamus

Welcome aboard Koop, glad to have you involved again mate

fanTCfool