AXVs 2016 Rising Star and Team of the Week

Started by Rusty00, May 02, 2016, 12:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

BB67th

I don't know what more Mills needs to do to get a nomination! He's had some great games for a rookie this season.

Rusty00

Quote from: BB67th on July 26, 2016, 08:18:04 PM
I don't know what more Mills needs to do to get a nomination! He's had some great games for a rookie this season.
Unfortunately someone else pops up with a good score each week to pip him. Maybe I should just give the last round nomination to him for accumulative performances ;)

PowerBug

Fantasia 2nd highest average for blokes who have been nominated only the 5 gamer Trent Dumont has averaged more :P (Obviously my stance is that he shouldn't be eligible as not enough games but not my decision :))

JBs-Hawks

Could do a coach vote, like WXV. So then coaches can take into account position and importance to team aswell as average.

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 26, 2016, 09:02:31 PM
Could do a coach vote, like WXV. So then coaches can take into account position and importance to team aswell as average.
Not a bad idea I reckon.

Rusty00

Quote from: Nige on July 26, 2016, 09:27:43 PM
Not a bad idea I reckon.
This sounds good.

I was going to tally up each players score/averages for each game they played for their AXV team, but that sounded like too much work.

Is this how it's done in WXV? Maybe each coach gives out 5, 4, 3, 2, 1?

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on July 26, 2016, 09:27:43 PM
Not a bad idea I reckon.

PowerBug

Rusty00

Some stats for the Team of the Week (may be an error or two as the spreadsheet I'm using to collate is fairly basic)

Most Weeks in Team of the Week

PlayerWeeks  Team
Heath Shaw9Kuala Lumpur
Zach Merrett8Bangkok
Rory Sloane6Sri Lanka
Jack Steven6Australia
Sam Docherty6Bangkok
Tom Rockliff6PNG
Patrick Dangerfield  6Turkey
Bruce Gibbs5Manilla
Nick Riewoldt4Australia
Tom Mitchell4Turkey
Kurt Tippett4Mongolia
Jimmy Bartel4Mongolia
Max Gawn4Tibet
Lachie Neale4Tibet
Josh Gibson4UAE
Dustin Martin4UAE
Luke Parker4Vietnam
Thomas J Lynch4Mongolia
Stephen Coniglio4Taiwan
Kade Simpson4Sri Lanka

Most Weeks as Coach

CoachWeeks  Team
Nostra/Rids  5Bangkok
Rico4Kuala Lumpur
Jay4Sri Lanka
JBs Hawks2Australia
Nas2UAE
Toga1Mongolia
Nige1Laos

Total Players

TeamTotal Players 
Kuala Lumpur  35
Bangkok32
Sri Lanka28
Mongolia26
Australia24
UAE21
Tibet20
PNG17
Turkey15
Laos13
Manilla12
Taiwan11
Vietnam11
Kathmandu10
Bangladesh8
Hong Kong2

Most Weeks as Captain

PlayerWeeks as Captain  Team
Luke Parker2Vietnam
Tom Rockliff2PNG
Everyone else  1Multiple Teams

Will send a PM around to all coaches for Rising Star voting.

PowerBug

Hye guys, I just noticed something when i was voting and that was the player season averages etc were not showing on Rusty's message (see below pic). But when I hit reply to send him my votes they popped up as they should've so was able to vote. Just letting everyone know so that if they were wondering what the hell he was on about because they had the same issue I had, hit reply and you'll see all the work he put in to getting those season averages :)

As you can see there's the table is not there, bit weird but glad I found it in the end, otherwise I would've had no clue who to vote for (I can't see anymore than 2 of the top 5 in the AFL Rising Star making our top 5 personally)