AXVIII DT: 2016 Ladder

Started by Atto, March 27, 2016, 08:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atto

Quote from: T Dog on July 14, 2016, 09:12:52 AM
El Paso is going ok   ;D

I think that you have question whether it's pure greatness or luck. Since that the next 4 teams has scored more than you and that you've conceded the least points, I would be leaning towards the latter. ;)

T Dog

Quote from: Atto on July 14, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
Quote from: T Dog on July 14, 2016, 09:12:52 AM
El Paso is going ok   ;D

I think that you have question whether it's pure greatness or luck. Since that the next 4 teams has scored more than you and that you've conceded the least points, I would be leaning towards the latter. ;)

The conundrum?  Luck works for me. Luck can be bad too.  The next 4 teams are due for some   ;D

Rids

Sorry to be annoying but has the ladder been updated?

LF

I don't think so,that's Atto's area,I know he has just started a new job so might be a bit time poor atm

Atto

It has been updated for after round 14, which is not the weekend just gone, but the one before that. Will get onto the latest round tomorrow providing the results are up by then. Apologise for any inconveniences.

Atto

The ladder has been updated and since there's one more week until the finals, there are some questions that need to be answered:

Is El Paso the minor premiers, or will Calgary attempt a last minute burst to get the minor premiership?

Can Nicaragua hold on to the advantageous 4th spot, or will one of Hawaii, Guadalajara or Bolivia, all of whom are one win away from the Survivors, take the cake?

Is the finals set, or will Arizona and Dallas do what would have considered to be the unthinkable six weeks in this competition, and the Chokeyotes (sticking true by their name) dropping out and missing the rather minor opportunity to get the title, or will the Scorpions scorch their way into the 8?

Are Washington confirmed for the last place, or will they cause an upset in the last week, giving the chance for either Springfield or Los Angeles to receive the ol' smack on the bum with the wooden spoon?

Nige

Pretty salty about such a close loss to the team that was equal last before they beat us ending our win streak.

Hopefully we bounce back this week.

Atto

Quote from: Nige on July 27, 2016, 04:57:12 PM
Pretty salty about such a close loss to the team that was equal last before they beat us ending our win streak.

Hopefully we bounce back this week.

Yeah I honestly don't blame you! Of all teams to lose the 6(?) game win streak to!

T Dog

Keep an eye on Hawaii sneaking along in the finals. They have history   :o

Atto

Ladder (hesitantly) updated, as is the fixture for the upcoming round of finals.

Pkbaldy

8   Arizona Scorpions   Up 1   16   7   9   0   26856   27141   97.8   WLLWW   28
9   Dallas Coyotes   Down 1   16   7   9   0   25951   26510   98.7   LLLLL   28

You finished 8th Atto. You got a higher %.

Atto

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 03, 2016, 11:04:37 AM
8   Arizona Scorpions   Up 1   16   7   9   0   26856   27141   97.8   WLLWW   28
9   Dallas Coyotes   Down 1   16   7   9   0   25951   26510   98.7   LLLLL   28

You finished 8th Atto. You got a higher %.

Nah that's a typo. If you look on the link above the ladder, it'll give you a spreadsheet, which is the more reliable source. I think I just missed editing the percentages in my angst haha.