AXVIII DT: 2016 Ladder

Started by Atto, March 27, 2016, 08:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atto

Quote from: T Dog on May 31, 2016, 02:41:06 PM
El Paso at home is handy against Dallas. That whole grassy knoll thing that happens there really freaks me out.

Eh, we're still in Texas, I don't see the difference. ;)

T Dog

Quote from: Atto on May 31, 2016, 07:00:12 PM
Quote from: T Dog on May 31, 2016, 02:41:06 PM
El Paso at home is handy against Dallas. That whole grassy knoll thing that happens there really freaks me out.

Eh, we're still in Texas, I don't see the difference. ;)

Conspiracy theories are all about Dallas. 1963 incident and 53 years later its still not sorted. Yep Dallas is freakyville.   ;D

Atto

Ladder is up from Round 11.

Sorry about the delay, work has been crazy busy (not surprising when pretty much everything is 50% off), that along with other factors, including a way of making access to the ladder better.

Nige, I have seen your comment and it seems impossible to get a print screen up. If I could embed (my ideal preference), I would. I'm trying to figure out a way that doesn't take light years (table via FF) but looks good. The reason I have done it the way I have is because it's easy for me.

Anyway, onto the ladder, if you saw this ladder three weeks ago, it would unrecognisable. This is due to Calgary and Dallas being on 3 game losing streaks and either teams being outside the top 2 (first time this season I think). Ladder leaders El Paso are currently on a 4 game win streak (you better thank me for that ;)) while the Scorpions have risen above the hot, sandy ground in Arizona to be in contention for the finals for them, and the Pirates to get on 3 game win streaks.

Just something to note, the USA v All-Star competition will start this week and no need to change anything on your behalf. The results will work like a normal ladder, but it being split into the USA and All Stars. For example, if you represent the All Stars, and you win your normal match, you will also gain a victory for the All Stars. I'm not good at explaining things but I know what I'm talking about and that's the only thing that matters. (Hopefully it makes sense in a week's time.)

Let the games begin!

Atto

Nige

Quote from: Atto on June 09, 2016, 12:48:21 AM
Nige, I have seen your comment and it seems impossible to get a print screen up. If I could embed (my ideal preference), I would. I'm trying to figure out a way that doesn't take light years (table via FF) but looks good. The reason I have done it the way I have is because it's easy for me.
Fair enough.

Personally, I don't think an FF table takes that long. I've done it the past few weeks for Euros and it honestly takes no more than 5 mins. Normally, I just have two windows open side by side, the FF thread with the table in it and the Euros spreadsheet with the ladder in it. I find that expanding the default size of the FF reply box helps do it faster too so you don't have to do one row of the table (aka one position/team etc) at a time.

The other method is just taking a screenshot of it. Depending on program, you can save it, go to an image hosting site (imgur is the best imo) and upload it there. Once uploaded, choose the BBC code link they give you and just past that in the FF reply box. As I said above, I've both processes fairly straightforward and relatively quick and easy in the past.

I'm happy to do it every week if you like.

Atto

Ladders (yes, plural!) are updated!

Nige

Ayy, a neat little table in the OP! Nice one Atto!

Keen for 5 wins in a row.  8)

T Dog

Ring the bell. ElPaso's 1st visit to 1st place for a few years  ;D

Atto

America seemingly regretting the decision to shaft El Paso and Hawaii already!

Atto

Quote from: T Dog on June 15, 2016, 07:14:33 PM

I believe you visited last week, actually. Get yo' facts straight! :P

T Dog

Quote from: Atto on June 15, 2016, 07:17:36 PM
Quote from: T Dog on June 15, 2016, 07:14:33 PM

I believe you visited last week, actually. Get yo' facts straight! :P

Sadly I missed that, so even rarer for 2 week visit in top spot.  :o

nas

Quote from: Atto on May 30, 2016, 01:42:04 PM
Quote from: nas on May 29, 2016, 09:22:23 PM
Quote from: Atto on May 25, 2016, 10:53:30 AM
Quote from: nas on May 25, 2016, 10:49:05 AM
1 Step up.

Sometimes, that's all it takes! #Arizona4premiers!

Thanks for the motivation. lol #Arizona4anotherstepup! #Arizona2inarow!

I hate that I'm the victim here lol

#Arizona4stepsup!

Atto

Ladder is updated for your viewing pleasure.

Quote from: Atto on August 11, 2015, 08:50:50 PM
First after Round 4, finishes outside the finals. Basically Dallas' season summed up there haha. Some ridiculous losing streak we went on haha
^ It's flowering happening again!!! 7-1 now 7-6!!!!
#DallasChokeyotes

An assassination to then president ages ago and recently two snipers shot cops. This town is absolutely rigged.

In the words of LeBron James:

"I am taking my (managerial) talents to..."

LF

Quote from: LF on May 31, 2016, 02:24:53 PM
Most points score for and then most points scored against.

And 4th on the ladder damn it need to get up to 2nd for HGA

Nige

Feeling pretty good about how we're going, dat win streak tho.

T Dog