America's DT General Discussion 2016

Started by LF, February 19, 2016, 04:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2016, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 06, 2016, 05:26:41 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2016, 04:14:43 PM
Gloat Post: Hawaii October 2016

So with the bulk of my trading done, and only one movement remaining, its probably fair to say we are pretty much closed for business until drafting.

It is with great pleasure I unveil the 2016 Hawaiian Hydro Bombs line up!

Hawaii Hydro-Bombs

B: B.Vince, B.Smith, J.Bartel, S.Savage
M: S.Pendlebury, L.Parker, T.Cotchin, D.Beams, D.Heppell, T.Scully
U: S.Ross, D.Armitage, M.Murphy
R: S.Mumford
F: D.Zorko, T.Lynch, J.Kennedy, J.Riewoldt

Could scratch up that back line a bit ;) seeing as 1 of those blokes are a good chance to not play next year haha.

I reckon Jimmy will get another deal, but if he doesn't up steps Ricky Henderson (at a new club), Nick Vlastuin (play him in the guts Tiges ffs) or Kamdyn McIntosh (racked it across HB). One of McGovern and Ibbo could do anything (legit 50ppg-90ppg).

But its probably the only question mark atm :P

And all 3 utils are shower ;)

Tiges won't do that. They're too dumb man. They'll play spud rioli through the middle.

elephants

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 06, 2016, 05:36:04 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2016, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 06, 2016, 05:26:41 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 06, 2016, 04:14:43 PM
Gloat Post: Hawaii October 2016

So with the bulk of my trading done, and only one movement remaining, its probably fair to say we are pretty much closed for business until drafting.

It is with great pleasure I unveil the 2016 Hawaiian Hydro Bombs line up!

Hawaii Hydro-Bombs

B: B.Vince, B.Smith, J.Bartel, S.Savage
M: S.Pendlebury, L.Parker, T.Cotchin, D.Beams, D.Heppell, T.Scully
U: S.Ross, D.Armitage, M.Murphy
R: S.Mumford
F: D.Zorko, T.Lynch, J.Kennedy, J.Riewoldt

Could scratch up that back line a bit ;) seeing as 1 of those blokes are a good chance to not play next year haha.

I reckon Jimmy will get another deal, but if he doesn't up steps Ricky Henderson (at a new club), Nick Vlastuin (play him in the guts Tiges ffs) or Kamdyn McIntosh (racked it across HB). One of McGovern and Ibbo could do anything (legit 50ppg-90ppg).

But its probably the only question mark atm :P

And all 3 utils are shower ;)

Tiges won't do that. They're too dumb man. They'll play spud rioli through the middle.

Well 2/3 play for the Saints, so inevitably they're gonna be crap ;)

kilbluff1985

Nicaragua Survivors:

In: Luke Breust,Anthony Miles,Josh Jenkins,Jason Holmes,Nat Pick 42,Leigh Montagna, Jordan Lewis

Out: Luke Dahlhaus,Nat Pick 35,Jack Newnes,Toby McLean,Nat Pick 11,Nat Pick 47, Billy Hartung, Pick 23

safe to say my starting team is looking better next year or nah?

LF

A vote has been sent out regarding a rule change if everyone could send their vote back asap

Also just a reminder for any coach wanting to change their team name for next season to let us know what team name and area they will be in remember to try not to use team names or places that are used in another comp

GoLions

LF

I am half way through up dating team lists on the spread sheet ready for drafting
Once it's done I will post up how may picks each team can use in the drafts and also which teams will need supplementary picks at the end of the rookie draft
I will update if needed once trading is closed

LF

So we get new positions coming through on Monday
I am thinking maybe we can start the rookie draft once positions come out rather than before,it could be very value to everyone knowing positions when drafting

popedelio

Quote from: LF on November 30, 2016, 05:32:58 PM
I am thinking maybe we can start the rookie draft once positions come out rather than before,it could be very value to everyone knowing positions when drafting
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll be back onshore so just PM me when you want me to start the draft :)

LF

Quote from: popedelio on November 30, 2016, 06:28:50 PM
Quote from: LF on November 30, 2016, 05:32:58 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll be back onshore so just PM me when you want me to start the draft :)

Yep will do  :)

elephants

Chucking a monster tantrum cos Zorko loses dpp yet Dahl keeps it.... And look at what I paid for Zorko compared to what LF paid for Dahl.

Watts + Gresham + N7 for Zorko + Buntine

Miles + Breust for Dahl + N35

Unfathomable.

LF

Quote from: elephants on December 02, 2016, 05:57:28 PM
Chucking a monster tantrum cos Zorko loses dpp yet Dahl keeps it.... And look at what I paid for Zorko compared to what LF paid for Dahl.

Watts + Gresham + N7 for Zorko + Buntine

Miles + Breust for Dahl + N35

Unfathomable.

I got Dahl thinking he'd be mid only think KB thought the same thing,really surprised he kept DPP
Zorko I thought was 50/50 to keep it

kilbluff1985

yes i thought Dahl would be mid only or would of kept him

pretty happy Montagna and Hartlett are defenders

LF

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108253.0.html

This thread has a discussion which includes confirmed player positions for next season on quite a few players