Main Menu

Top Up Players

Started by Drak, January 14, 2016, 10:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barra13

Bit of a cop out that other clubs affected must only upgrade a rookie player. Where Essendon don't even need to use any of their rookies included in the 10.

Rusty00

Quote from: Barra13 on January 15, 2016, 02:01:27 PM
Bit of a cop out that other clubs affected must only upgrade a rookie player. Where Essendon don't even need to use any of their rookies included in the 10.
Essendon had 12 guys suspended though. 10 top up players + 2 rookie upgrades.

fanTCfool

M Watson can only play 'well' in the last few rounds of the year. Spud.
Bootsma might have to add some photos on to his résumé to get him across the line.
Simpkin is a lock, and one of Kelly and Cross are likely.

Barra13

I'd be very surprised if Cross was to sign up. He is definitely still very conditioned as he has been doing all of the running that the Melbourne players have been doing. He is currently a development and rehab coach and will be the on-field runner for the Demons. It would be a big loss if he did go.

kilbluff1985

James Kelly and Crowley both been in talks with the club looking likely to join as top up players

nrich102

lol Crowley would fit in very well at Essendon  ;D :P

Jukes

Quote from: nrich102 on January 18, 2016, 10:22:50 PM

just like how Relton Roberts, Jack Anthony, Andrew McDougall, and Courtney Johns would fit in well at Brisbane ;)

nrich102

Quote from: Jukes on January 18, 2016, 10:30:32 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 18, 2016, 10:22:50 PM

just like how Relton Roberts, Jack Anthony, Andrew McDougall, and Courtney Johns would fit in well at Brisbane ;)
They're a bit to good for us I think  :-[

nrich102

valkorum

I might be biased - but good pickup.  A hard bodied midfielder/tagger to help protect the young ones.

Ricochet

Sam McClure saying James Kelly is officially signed

Pkbaldy

Don's wont even finish on the bottom   ;)

RiOtChEsS

The Next Top Up Player Is...

kilbluff1985

ur jokes are shower riotchess