SC Preseason Form Guide: How many changes have you made?

Started by Kazahkstan, March 22, 2010, 07:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazahkstan

Since having a read through the Excel spreadsheet, I've made about 5 or 6 changes to my original team. Though, surely it will change even more in the coming days.

How many changes have you made since the SC Form Guide was released?

Big Lance

1, swapped over a midfeilder to free up some cash but had to dump Sammy Mitchell to do it, which was very hard for me. I try to have as few hawks as possible. Im sure ill make more changes but i just want to sit on the info and let it tick over for a day or 2.

*PS I wouldnt read to much into all the preseason scores at all.

Patrician

I have only made a few, mostly to lower level players. My key players are safe but I wanna see more data before I lock in everyone :D

The guide has mostly backed up what everyone and myself have been thinking about certain players.

CrowsFan

Could be a stupid question but where do you get the spread sheet from?

SCADDICT

Crows fan, go to superfooty and under the ultimate pre season supercoach article there is a link in small print that says "All Players Pre Season Scores" or something alone those lines then you just save the excel document.

Kazahkstan

CFC 1979

going though it with fine tooth pick

deleting those no chances. Then filter down to backs / mids / rucks / fowards and see if my 22 i pick of the spreadsheet match up with my teams

Went through DT today also and found 3 that i had overlooked

it's worth that second or third look

nas

alman

Is a great resource and have made a few changes too - just be wary who is missing from some of those matches and who was playing out of position!

MissPies

Quote from: Kazahkstan on March 22, 2010, 07:32:52 AM
Since having a read through the Excel spreadsheet, I've made about 5 or 6 changes to my original team. Though, surely it will change even more in the coming days.

How many changes have you made since the SC Form Guide was released?

I have made zero changes. i have a 64 page exercise book that has scribble in it that even my 7 year old wouldn't understand..I will lock my team in when i am ready