Isaac Heeney suffers broken jaw in vicious assault in Hong Kong

Started by LF, October 18, 2015, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/isaac-heeney-suffers-broken-jaw-in-vicious-assault-in-hong-kong/story-e6frf3e3-1227573416725

SYDNEY young gun Issac Heeney has suffered a broken jaw in what the club described as an “unprovoked attack” in Hong Kong at the weekend.

The 19-year was attempting to get into a taxi when struck from behind.

Heeney will return to Sydney for further treatment.

Big Mac

This really does seem more prevalent than I thought

Are there actually people that just go around hitting people in the back of the head?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 18, 2015, 10:02:37 PM

Are there actually people that just go around hitting people in the back of the head?

Yup. I've seen it happen a couple of times... It's flowering disgusting. Luckily the 2 I saw they weren't TOO bad, just knocked around a bit... Don't think some flowerheads can understand that hitting someone in the back of the head can kill you...

Ziplock

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 18, 2015, 10:22:55 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on October 18, 2015, 10:02:37 PM

Yup. I've seen it happen a couple of times... It's flowering disgusting. Luckily the 2 I saw they weren't TOO bad, just knocked around a bit... Don't think some flowerheads can understand that hitting someone in the back of the head can kill you...

I've had it happen to me when walking home (in a good suburb too).

There are just massive cows out there.

Grazz

I was once walking down one the shopping districts in Singapore with Mum and Dad, they'd stopped and were looking at some Batik material for Dad to have some shirts made. I was about 6-7 metres ahead of them looking at some toys in a shop window and thats the last thing I remember next was Mum and Dad hovering over me as I lay on the footpath. Apparently some large Chinese looking gentleman came out of an alley way and KO'd me with one punch, some shopkeepers chased him but never caught him.
The kicker to the story is I was 10 years old. Some of them just don't like us.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on October 19, 2015, 09:19:09 PM
I was once walking down one the shopping districts in Singapore with Mum and Dad, they'd stopped and were looking at some Batik material for Dad to have some shirts made. I was about 6-7 metres ahead of them looking at some toys in a shop window and thats the last thing I remember next was Mum and Dad hovering over me as I lay on the footpath. Apparently some large Chinese looking gentleman came out of an alley way and KO'd me with one punch, some shopkeepers chased him but never caught him.
The kicker to the story is I was 10 years old. Some of them just don't like us.
that's a long time to hold a grudge about the Brits abandoning S'pore to the Japanese for WWII!!!  :o    ;)

but seriously, not cool Grazz esp at that age for you - weird, I'd say that dude had mental health issues ...

Grazz

It was just a bad time to be in Singapore, for me anyway mate. The British were pulling out of Singapore and handing it back to them and alot of the locals wanted to see us gone sooner than later. Dad was in the RAF contracted to the Singapore Airforce teaching them how to maintain the Lightnings and Mirage jet fighters. People that knew us genuinely liked us and all my friends were either Chinese Malaysian Cantonese etc only two Europeans in my school including myself and I got on really well with them all and spent every moment out of school in the jungle with them playing and carrying on having a great time. My brother and I had a hard time with quite a few that didn't know us and often had are butt's kicked for no real reason. I loved the first couple of years there but towards the end I was happy to leave and come back to Australia. All the trouble was with the younger age bracket the adults never gave us a hard time. We ended up coming home a year before Dad did as it was getting pretty bad for us.